two questions

I am fairly new here and these may have been topics before but for the sake of others new to the site I thought I would throw them out again.
1. what is the longest period of time that you have gone without wearing any clothes except shoes?
2. what is the longest you have gone without having any nude time except showering or changing clothes?
my answer to 1 is just shy of 48 hours, two different times, once during my 2 day stay on Club Orient on St. Martinand another time a day at Turtle Lake Resort stripped when I got there, spent the day nude, drove the hour homenude and the entire next day around home before putting on the dreaded clothes for work the next morn. Looking back I should have called in sickand continued my streak another day.
as for my longest non nude time was while laid up in the hospital recovering from surgery. Even though hospital gowns arenotorious for not covering much actual comfortable nude time was very minimal between the parade of much needed visitorsand staff, only got to sleep nude one evening.

This topic was edited
RE: two questions

I live full time at a nudist resort. I wear clothes when and if I need to go town.

This post was edited

I have gone a total of about 218 hours straight without anything on except a ball cap, flip flops and sunglasses. That's a little over 9 days. I would like to do 14 or even 30 days, if I could get the time off work that long.

This post was edited

I have never bothered to count the days or weeks being clothed or not. I find the thought of counting time far too depressing.

This post was edited

longest time nude was about 9 days, the longest clothed was about the first 20 years of my life.

This post was edited

No Physical Therapy this week. Soooo - it will be 336 naked hours. This time.

This post was edited

Longest nude time approx. 15hrs and longest time clothed must be over 20 years. Must rectify that!

This post was edited

Longest time nude, probably about a week, at a Rainbow Gathering, camped in the woods. At home, I dress to go to town or check the mail, so almost every day, at least once.
Longest time NOT nude, my first stay in a college dorm, September through November, sleeping in underwear for the first (and last) time in years. After Thanksgiving, feeling a bit more assured, I started sleeping naked again.

This post was edited

Wife and two boys spent a long memorial day weekend 4 days nude at a Ill resort a few years ago but have not been able to return again for a long weekend. I even drove home nude till I had to stop for gas.

This post was edited

Wife and two boys spent a long memorial day weekend 4 days nude at a Ill resort a few years ago]
An Ill resort? That doesn't sound like a very pleasant place to be. Was everyone there sick, or not feeling well? I think if someone wanted me to go to an ill resort with them, I would have to pass on the offer. No telling what you might catch. Were medical personnel there to tend to the sick?

This post was edited
Longest Time Naked..

Went to a camp last summer for a long holiday weekend. I was naked almost 5 full-days but had to leave a camp and get breakfast.. it was nice as I almost forgot I was naked, or at least it seemed natural to be naked. Being nude was not something that made me self-conscious. There werea lot of people there and most were naked. What wrecks the atmosphere is when there are a few thatnot naked.Most nudist campsare clothing optional which is intended to make the newbies comfortable. However,I like that idea that if you are at a nudist camp, you should be naked. I also noticeI am naked when clubs have theme parties or dress-up parties and there are various stages of dress... I would prefer thatclubs that have parties and dances on the weekends would have more birthday suit parties...Being naked in a social setting is best when everyone else is naked as well..

This post was edited