Dublin nudists interested in meeting

Are there any guys in Dublin interested in meeting for a naked coffee or something? Join my group if interested in meeting in Dublin. Dublin Men's Social group for meeting.
Maybe take turns hosting a coffee morning or few social drinks. Hard to meet anyone in Ireland. so let's Gove it a go.
Thanks

This topic was edited
RE: Dublin nudists interested in meeting

My favourite place in Dublin for a coffe used to beBewley's Oriental Cafe on Grafton Street. Finest coffee anywhere in the world. I haven't been back to Ireland for many years, Iwas a photographerin North Frederick Street in my younger days.

This post was edited

Dublin herhangi adamlar plak kahve ya da bir ey iin toplant ilgilenen var m? Dublin'de toplant ilgilenen varsa benim grubuna katln. Toplantda Dublin Erkekler Sosyal grubu. [Br] Belki bir kahve sabah veya birka sosyal iki hosting srayla. rlanda'da herkes karlamak zor. o yzden bir gitmek GOVE edelim. TeekkrlerI'm writing a book with a wide range of nudism.

My goal is to tell the whole world of nudism.

Books will be illustrated and interviews.

I want to interview you.

Can you help me?

Waiting for your reply.

Thank you in advance.

This post was edited

I'm writing a book with a wide range of nudism. My goal is to tell the whole world of nudism. Books will be illustrated and interviews. I want to interview you. Can you help me? Waiting for your reply. Thank you in advance.Will the book be as blank as your profile ?

This post was edited