Do evey thing naked

I don't under stand why if you are a nudist you are not allowed to do just that when you wont to be.I under stand that some people are not into it but why dose that have to stop use that do.It got nothing to do with sex just being naked is fun and much better for you all round.

This topic was edited
RE: Do evey thing naked

Tell that to the textiles who unfortunately out number us and thus set he rules. I too would love to do anything and everything nude, especially up here in the tropics where the weather is perfect for 24/7 nudity.
Over here your lucky to see a braless female let alone any nude people except young kids.
So for me whilst I am in Vn its nude in the house, clothed everywhere else.

This post was edited

A fantasy of mine is to live on an island in the Caribbean were nudity is a normal way of life!

This post was edited

I am in! One way ticket to nudeland! Congrats on becoming Butt Naked, I still have way too many clothes on!

This post was edited

Wish there was an all nude island and members of truenudist could gather there!

This post was edited

Wish there was an all nude island and members of truenudist could gather there!Well if post #5 above comes true, it might very well happen. It might have to be by boat though, just depends on if there is plenty of space for a landing strip or not. But then I might not want a landing strip. If you were to come by plane, it might be needing floats instead of wheels under it.

This post was edited

A fantasy of mine is to live on an island in the Caribbean were nudity is a normal way of life!OR move to a nudist resort. many have full time residents

This post was edited

A fantasy of mine is to live on an island in the Caribbean were nudity is a normal way of life!Sounds perfect. Can I join you? ;)
If such an island existed, it would be open to all TrueNudist members.

This post was edited

I would be ready for Nudeland!!!!

This post was edited

If the right to be naked was written into the Universal Declaration of Human Rights - life would be much easier. No need to travel to Nudelandia. We could just walk out through our front doors.
But this will not happen in my life-time I am sure. And we would need to still be careful since universal declarations are not always universally respected.

This post was edited

could this fall under the life, liberty and pursuit of happiness brought up about 250 years ago?

This post was edited