It's going to be a long season

I am a NY Giants fan that really sees no upside to this season. Any other suffering Giants fans out there that can talk me into bothering to watch any more games this year?

This topic was edited
RE: It's going to be a long season

You could always watch the Eagles!

This post was edited

Bills fan here and likeing the first 2 games. Any other Buffalo fans out there?

This post was edited

You could always watch the Eagles!Yes Giants fan. Watch the Eagles!!

Come over to the dark side!! :)
Unfortunately I do end up watching many more Eagles games than I would like to. I live in Central PA and am surrounded by Eagle fans.

This post was edited

You could always watch the Eagles!Yes Giants fan. Watch the Eagles!!

Come over to the dark side!! :)
Unfortunately I do end up watching many more Eagles games than I would like to. I live in Central PA and am surrounded by Eagle fans.look on the bright side, at least your not surrounded by COWBOY fans :)
That is definitely a positive thing! I am normally a Giants fan first and a fan of whoever plays the Cowboys second.

This post was edited

Are you saying the Cowboys have a chance to beat the Giants? We'll be lucky to win 5 games.This so totally breaks my heart.

This post was edited

It could well be a long season for my Steeler's as well if their defense doesn't step up. The game against the Ravens was painful to watch. Thank God for bourbon!

This post was edited

giants fan here, keep the faith! and dont EVER root for the Eagles!! lolI will ALWAYS support my Giants no matter how frustrating the year may get. I just have a bad feeling that this year may be almost unwatchable. Seeing Eli running for his life because his O-Line has more holes in it than Swiss cheese is not my idea of a fun game to watch

This post was edited

I am a Cowboys and have been one since the late 70's. Love to watch the game no made which teams are playing if I can watch it nude.

This post was edited

giants fan here, keep the faith! and dont EVER root for the Eagles!! lolI will ALWAYS support my Giants no matter how frustrating the year may get. I just have a bad feeling that this year may be almost unwatchable. Seeing Eli running for his life because his O-Line has more holes in it than Swiss cheese is not my idea of a fun game to watchMaybe Eli's Daddy can pull a few strings to get him out of there. Like when San Diego drafted him. :)
One thing that Eli is not is a quitter. With all if the hits he has taken, he still has never missed a game. He would not run away. That being said, I do agree that it was not the best way to start a career, but at least he has won 2 Super Bowls to make up for it. I believe that is two more than the Eagles have had as an organization.

This post was edited

Point taken.

This post was edited