Arizona

Heading to Arizona for some sun and relaxation. What are top 3-4 places to go? We enjoy nude hikes and laying out in natural settings. Please share some details and stories about your locations visited.

This topic was edited
RE: Arizona

There are some nude B & B's here. See C-O Home on this site. Resorts include Shangri La Ranch North of Phoenix and Mira Vista north of Tucson. MV is more upscale and pricy while SLR is more rustic and costs less. SLR has desert hiking trails. You can soak up a lot of sun at both resorts. There is a lot of back country in Arizona where you can hike nude. There are also several non-landed clubs that welcome guests to their events. Check out the group Canyon State Naturists on this site. When you know your visit dates write me at wyns80178@mypacks.net and I'll see if there are any events that you can attend. Check out ARIZONA ADVENTURES on this site to see if anything is happening.

This post was edited

Some details would be nice, like what part of the State will you be in?

This post was edited
RE: Arizona im looking for spots up near utah border

This post was edited
RE: Arizona im looking for spots up near utah border

Arizona is a big state. I know very little about areas above the Grand Canyon or I-40. There are National Parks there and Indian Reservations. Lake Powell and the Glen Canyon Recreational area maybe your best bets for finding what you're looking for. There is a lot of beautiful country there. If you get into the back country, you can hike nude almost anywhere there without worrying about meeting other hikers. One of the most popular attractions on Lake Powell is renting a house boat. Many nudists rent them and spend a week or more on the lake being nude 24/7. This is especially nice for couples to do as a group. You can pull your boat into a cove and goashore for nude hiking. You can also get to one of the Rainbow Bridges this way but you'll probably have to wear clothes for that. Search the web for Lake Powell house boat rentals.

This post was edited

North of Tucson DESERT JOY B&B is a nice desert destination!Www.Desertjoy.netThere are some nude B & B's here. See C-O Home on this site. Resorts include Shangri La Ranch North of Phoenix and Mira Vista north of Tucson. MV is more upscale and pricy while SLR is more rustic and costs less. SLR has desert hiking trails. You can soak up a lot of sun at both resorts. There is a lot of back country in Arizona where you can hike nude. There are also several non-landed clubs that welcome guests to their events. Check out the group Canyon State Naturists on this site. When you know your visit dates write me at wyns80178@mypacks.net and I'll see if there are any events that you can attend. Check out ARIZONA ADVENTURES on this site to see if anything is happening.

This post was edited
hiking nude in Tucson area

I'll be in Tucson for a week in June and I'm looking to do some nude hiking with others, hopefully find a small lake to swim in. Anyone have suggestions beyond Tanque Verde? I'm able to get out of Tucson for some distance, but don't want to go up to Phoenix. I'd rather spend my limited time outdoors and not a Mira Vista resort. Thanks.

This post was edited
RE: hiking nude in Tucson area

You might check out Mt Lemmon north of Tucson. We used to do a lot of the hiking trails nude with no problems. Also the Sonoran Desert Natl Park is good although it might be farther away than you want to go. Take plenty of water!!! It will be warm!

This post was edited

Thanks for the detailed post. I'm aware of several of the places you mentioned. I might check out Mira Vista, but I hear that it can be rather dead and younger folks are rare.
What about lake sites for hanging out nude?
I likely will hit some of the trails in Saguaro National Park of west Tucson in early morning, before the heat is too bad and no one is around.
I'm also looking to visit out of the way, unique places such as ghost towns or other interesting sites where one could be alone for a few hours without being disturbed.
Anyone interested in joining me or have further ideas just let me know. Looking to get out and explore the week of June 5. Maybe we can get several of us?

This post was edited

Shangri La Ranch just north of Phoenix is very nice.Mira Vista Resort near Tucson is very nice too.

This post was edited