Back to work manscape

Back to work tomorrow after 2 weeks off. Though the public don't see my body when I'm suited and booted, it feels great knowing that I am well turned out both with my dress and everything underneath my clothes. As I did a thorough manscape during the week, it's more maintenance today but being dark, I still have a decent amount of work to do. Will be a pit, chest and stomach trim, close wet shave to tidy up my facial hair and a run over my sack & shaft with a razor. Who else will be grooming today?

This topic was edited
RE: Back to work manscape

I will be. I am getting my hair cut today, so I will be manicuring all of my body hair!Good man. That's what I like to hear

This post was edited

I will be doing some work all over tonight, badly needs done!! Lol

This post was edited

I will be doing some work all over tonight, badly needs done!! LolHave you let it get a bit overgrown of late?

This post was edited

Aye it has to say the least lol

This post was edited

I Know what you mean about feeling and looking good while dressed but also under those pesky clothes. I stay trimmed and shaved a couple of times a week, and always feel better and more "put together" after a good manscaping!

This post was edited

Already groomed mine, chest trimmed pubes trimmed and balls shaved, all ready for another week on the road :-)

This post was edited

Aye it has to say the least lolOh dear, you best get cracking then lol

This post was edited

I Know what you mean about feeling and looking good while dressed but also under those pesky clothes. I stay trimmed and shaved a couple of times a week, and always feel better and more "put together" after a good manscaping!Exactly. It's a satisfying feeling

This post was edited

Already groomed mine, chest trimmed pubes trimmed and balls shaved, all ready for another week on the road :-)Good good. You need to be prepared with your busy schedule

This post was edited

Being groomed... especially buzzed close to smooth... keeps you in touch with your nakedness when clothed...if you know what I meanWe know exactly what you mean lol

This post was edited