About to have my first social nude experience

Hello everyone, I have been a home nudist for a while and finally decided to try social nudity. My first experience will be this weekend. I have to admit I'm a bit nervous but I feel confident that it will be ok. I've read quite a bit on here and nudists seem to make others feel comfortable so that's what I'm hoping for.Wish me luck.

This topic was edited
RE: About to have my first social nude experience

All the best. The first step, the first showing is always the more difficult. Itwill sonn be forgotten as you join in and find new friends.

This post was edited

Its often been said that a towel is a nudist's best friend. Always keep one handy. Good luck and let us know how things went.

This post was edited

You will look back in time and wonder why the apprehension. Would be good if you can update some info on your profile page.All the best

This post was edited

So where ya going? Tell us how it goes.

This post was edited

Congrats! Among other nudists your fears will subside, all are accepted with true nudists. Pretty nice bunch.-Dan

This post was edited

I hope you had a great time. Still new to the whole social nudism scene myself.

This post was edited

I also am planning to have my first nude experience at a resort this week and I am nervous but looking forward to it.

This post was edited

All the best. The first step, the first showing is always the more difficult. Itwill sonn be forgotten as you join in and find new friends.So how did it turn out for you? Was it what you were expecting?

This post was edited

Had my first social experience this summer. Staff and other campers made me feel right at home and ended up making friends for life.Hope your experience was as positive as mine

This post was edited

Intonude,
Welcome to our world.

This post was edited