Club orient saint maarten

I will be with my bf in Club Orient at the end off the year, all information/suggestions/comments are verry welcome !Grts.

This topic was edited
RE: Club orient saint maarten

If you get up early enough, you can walk the entire 2 mile beach nude. Just be back to the nude section (past the rocks next to Pedro's) before around 8:00. Ask one of the regulars what times are OK for walking the beach, just to be sure.
Happy Hour at the Perch Bar is 2:30-3:30. Any drink you order you will get two of. "One equals two" is an expression you may hear from the bartenders. Supposedly there is a second Happy Hour from 5:30-6:30 at Papagayo's Restaurant. We've never confirmed that one.
If you want to venture beyond Club O and still be nude, take one of the nude cruises to Tintamare, an uninhabited island at the entrance to Orient Bay. There are a couple of companies you can go with, one of which can be booked right at the Club O front desk.
Take care when you hang your clothes up upon arrival. They will have to sit there untouched for the duration of your stay and might get wrinkled! :)

This post was edited

I will be with my bf in Club Orient at the end off the year, all information/suggestions/comments are verry welcome !Grts.Long time annual visitors to St. Martin/Sint Maarten and always stay at Club O. What the previous poster said is mostly true with the exception of the island at the entrance to Orient Bay ... that is actually Green Cay and not Tintimarre. Tintimarre is a 45 sail from Orient Bay. It was once only inhabited by the Tiko Tiko, a catamaran moored off the beach at Club O by it's owner and Captain, Phillipe. But since those earlier times ... other snorkeling cruises (textile) have decided to moor off Tintimarre, down the beach from the Tiko and the nudists. You can still wonder, explore, the island with the textiles but most nudists seem to keep to the south section of the beach and island.
The last Tiko cruise we took ... we had two, 2 person,groups from the textile cruise come down and shed their clothes and hang out with us, a younger couple in their mid to late twenties and two females in their early twenties. They had heard of the nude cruise to Tiko from the operators of the textile cruise and said that they had made up their minds that they were hanging out with the nudists instead of the textiles. Funny thing was that the textile cruise left earlier and the couple and girls wanted to know if they could catch a ride back with us to Orient Beach but they had to return with their original cruise. hahaha
Grand Case is not short of excellent for dinner. Ask the folks on the beach where to find the best Lolos (roadside BBQ stands). There was a place in Grand Case, Talk of the Town, but it's now closed down, last we heard. I know how difficult it is to put clothes on and leave the compound but ... do yourselves a favor and do a little exploring of the island.Visit Marigot, the French Capital, Phillipsburg, the Dutch Capital and find your favorite places to eat and drink and maybe watch a sunset with a cocktail.
Willie, the bartender at the Perch, is probably the best bartender on the island, in our opinion. Great drinks and she's fast so you're able to drink your two and get in line for another round before Happy Hour ends. Dinner at Papagayo ... must do. Having dinner in the nude, eating nicely prepared food, the breeze of the ocean, having dinner naked (I know I said that already) ... sitting inside the restaurant, that is open on three sides and listening to music, having after dinner cocktails. We love Club O and we miss it very much.
Get a massage from one of the amazing massage therapist on staff. We prefer Ana but ... Natalie is also verygood. Snorkel off the beach at Club O. If you sail, the Dolphin Shack has skiffs and Hobie Cats to rent, alone with snorkel gear. Make some new friends. Don't be afraid to introduce yourselves and above all ... enjoy yourselves. We are jealous we can't go!
and ... along with what the previous poster stated about clothes ... DON'T over pack!:D

This post was edited

I will be with my bf in Club Orient at the end off the year, all information/suggestions/comments are verry welcome !Grts.Long time annual visitors to St. Martin/Sint Maarten and always stay at Club O. What the previous poster said is mostly true with the exception of the island at the entrance to Orient Bay ... that is actually Green Cay and not Tintimarre. Tintimarre is a 45 sail from Orient Bay. It was once only inhabited by the Tiko Tiko, a catamaran moored off the beach at Club O by it's owner and Captain, Phillipe. But since those earlier times ... other snorkeling cruises (textile) have decided to moor off Tintimarre, down the beach from the Tiko and the nudists. You can still wonder, explore, the island with the textiles but most nudists seem to keep to the south section of the beach and island.
The last Tiko cruise we took ... we had two, 2 person,groups from the textile cruise come down and shed their clothes and hang out with us, a younger couple in their mid to late twenties and two females in their early twenties. They had heard of the nude cruise to Tiko from the operators of the textile cruise and said that they had made up their minds that they were hanging out with the nudists instead of the textiles. Funny thing was that the textile cruise left earlier and the couple and girls wanted to know if they could catch a ride back with us to Orient Beach but they had to return with their original cruise. hahaha
Grand Case is not short of excellent for dinner. Ask the folks on the beach where to find the best Lolos (roadside BBQ stands). There was a place in Grand Case, Talk of the Town, but it's now closed down, last we heard. I know how difficult it is to put clothes on and leave the compound but ... do yourselves a favor and do a little exploring of the island.Visit Marigot, the French Capital, Phillipsburg, the Dutch Capital and find your favorite places to eat and drink and maybe watch a sunset with a cocktail.
Willie, the bartender at the Perch, is probably the best bartender on the island, in our opinion. Great drinks and she's fast so you're able to drink your two and get in line for another round before Happy Hour ends. Dinner at Papagayo ... must do. Having dinner in the nude, eating nicely prepared food, the breeze of the ocean, having dinner naked (I know I said that already) ... sitting inside the restaurant, that is open on three sides and listening to music, having after dinner cocktails. We love Club O and we miss it very much.
Get a massage from one of the amazing massage therapist on staff. We prefer Ana but ... Natalie is also verygood. Snorkel off the beach at Club O. If you sail, the Dolphin Shack has skiffs and Hobie Cats to rent, alone with snorkel gear. Make some new friends. Don't be afraid to introduce yourselves and above all ... enjoy yourselves. We are jealous we can't go!
and ... along with what the previous poster stated about clothes ... DON'T over pack!:D

This post was edited

This post was edited

If you get up early enough, you can walk the entire 2 mile beach nude. Just be back to the nude section (past the rocks next to Pedro's) before around 8:00. Ask one of the regulars what times are OK for walking the beach, just to be sure.Happy Hour at the Perch Bar is 2:30-3:30. Any drink you order you will get two of. "One equals two" is an expression you may hear from the bartenders. Supposedly there is a second Happy Hour from 5:30-6:30 at Papagayo's Restaurant. We've never confirmed that one.If you want to venture beyond Club O and still be nude, take one of the nude cruises to Tintamare, an uninhabited island at the entrance to Orient Bay. There are a couple of companies you can go with, one of which can be booked right at the Club O front desk.Take care when you hang your clothes up upon arrival. They will have to sit there untouched for the duration of your stay and might get wrinkled! :)Thank you verry much for this reply !

This post was edited

Thank you verry much for the reply ! How long is the drive to marogot and philipsburg ?

This post was edited

Everything you have read here is accurate. We stay at Club O in Feb and have been for several years. Dinner at Papaguyos is a must. Good food and you can't beat the atmosphere. We especially enjoy the evenings when the dj plays. Eating then dancing nude is outstanding. I enjoy rising early to run the beach naked and then a few laps around the resort. You can also play tennis naked. It may be the most relaxing place I have ever been.
You can drive to Marigot or Phillipsburg in about 20 minutes, depending on the time of day, but they are in opposite directions, but get dressed first.

This post was edited

This topic got the juices flowing. I started to look up airfare prices ... LOL Can't wait to get back there!! :D

This post was edited