London - looking for models

Hi, I'm a central London based amateur photographer, looking for guys 18-60 who would like to have a some decent images of themselves. I am happy to take photos of you from clothed, casual, formal, sportswear swim/underwear nude etc.If you are interested please email me John

This topic was edited
RE: London - looking for models

Hi, I'm a central London based amateur photographer, looking for guys 18-60 who would like to have a some decent images of themselves. I am happy to take photos of you from clothed, casual, formal, sportswear swim/underwear nude etc.If you are interested please email me Johnhi John. what about me?

This post was edited

Hi John, I'd love to come and model for you, free during the day Monday to Friday at the moment if you're around?
Steve

This post was edited

HI John, give me a shout if you're interested. No problem travelling to you. Weekends best for me

This post was edited

I'd like to have some new photos taken by someone else instead of my selfies for my profile if possible. Like most I'm mainly free at weekends but could arrange a weekday with a bit of advance warning. I'm only in West London so travel is no problem. Pete

This post was edited

Hi will be in the area April 2021 so let me know if thats any good for you
cheers Dave

This post was edited