Time to invest in a thong to improve your manscaping

So now you're saying ' a thong to manscape, has Steve lost the plot?'No. I've not lost the plot. The thong is a great tool for shaping your manscape and here's why...For those of us who want to keep the masculine look of pubic hair but want it to be neatly shaped and tidy, the thong can help provide you with a template to follow. A few of you have now had the opportunity to watch me do my manscaping via Skype and will have seen how I use a thong or G-string (depending on the desired look) to act as a guide. For the front, the minimal brief styleshape tells me where I need to take the hair away so as to create a tidy style around my pubic region which will not show straggling hairs when I have underwear on. Women would refer to this as a bikini line. It's a similar principle really. At the rear, if you are not keen on waxing your crack, you may just want to maintain a short and neat strip of hair between the cheeks. Again, this masculine look suits the guys who do not want completely smooth genitals. By wearing a thong you have a template to follow which runs up the crack but will stop your scissors or razor getting too close to your hole. You'll be left with a strip of less than 1cm widegenerally. If of course, you want a thinner strip a G-string is another option as the fabric running up between the cheeks will literally only cover the hole. It's all about personal preference but hopefully these suggestions will help a number of you. As always, if you want any hints and tips specific to you, drop me a direct message. If you have ideas for the group, feel free to post them and I will pick them up. Of course I also encourage you to submit your own manscaping pics for the gallery. I will sort out a couple of thong/string pics to post myself so you can see the difference between the two styles. I'm a pro when it comes to the best online underwear stores so I can steer you in the right direction if you want any guidance. Steve

This topic was edited
RE: Time to invest in a thong to improve your manscaping

What a good idea, wouldnt have thought of that!! I dont own a thong, may have to get one lol

This post was edited

When's the next Skype demo and how do we know?

This post was edited

What a good idea, wouldnt have thought of that!! I dont own a thong, may have to get one lolThank you. Definitely worth getting one. I have quite a few.

This post was edited

When's the next Skype demo and how do we know?I am running them on a 1-2-1 basis at the moment by appointment with the individual. Message me if you want to set one up

This post was edited