Nudist vs swinger do they alwys have to be linked

Hello All,
I joined to ask a few questions as my wife and I are planning a trip over to haulover beach. We are empty nesters and have been married for 25 years. I ws looking for a hotel that may be nearby that might allow topless sunbathing swimming near the beach. But every time I click on a link it is a swinger club. I have no wants/wishes or desires to share my wife or myself just looking to sit on the beach/poolside nude, I have questions about proper edict while doing this but not sure where to ask my questions, any thoughts or are nudity and swinging forever linked?
thanks for any replies

This topic was edited
RE: Nudist vs swinger do they alwys have to be linked

thanks for replying but "What you want to do sounds like going to a football game, and then watching it on your cell phone." I have no idea what that means. I just want to lay out in the sun with my wife period "simple" or o I thought until I started looking into places to stay. My question is "does nudity always have to be linked to swinging" or are there people who just want to sit under the sun by the sea with no clothes and have a drink and relax

This post was edited
Nudist accommodations near Haulover?

You need local advice - so I'm hijacking the subject line. Of course if you are a nudist, and traveling, you'd prefer nudist-friendly accommodations - even when your destination is a beach!

This post was edited
RE: Nudist accommodations near Haulover?

People who don't understand what naturism is, link it with swinging.
And that's why there are so many idiots here pretending to be something they are not.

This post was edited

Hoppy, Your questions are fair enough (despite some replies here). People and search engines alike jump to conclusions.
South Florida Free Beaches is a very good support group for Haulover Beachhttps://sffb.com/haulover.php
Also go to the AANR website for information
Their site has some links to accommodations and lots of other good information.
I agree, you will likely find lot's of swing activity associated with hotels/B&Bs that advertise clothes optional but that does NOT mean nudism is always synonymous with swing. Do your searches and you'll find some options.
Best nude wishes.

This post was edited

Chandini post no.9 flagged as spam

This post was edited

Chandini post no.9 flagged as spamI also flagged all of his posts. Just didn't find a need to brag about it. oops I just did. damn.

This post was edited

Chandini post no.9 flagged as spamI also flagged all of his posts. Just didn't find a need to brag about it. oops I just did. damn.
Yeah, I also flagged all of his posts.

This post was edited

All this flagging and the posts are still there. Huh!!!

This post was edited

All this flagging and the posts are still there. Huh!!!Bumping didn't help either. Guess we should learn to ignore them instead of calling attention to them.

This post was edited

All this flagging and the posts are still there. Huh!!!Bumping didn't help either. Guess we should learn to ignore them instead of calling attention to them.
Yeah,you could be right. It doesn't look like teamtrue can stop them from keep returning under different usernames.

This post was edited