Wife may be warming up...........

I have been discussing things with the wife. After disclosing that resorts typically have swimming pools and spas she is getting curious. I may be changing my status from male to couple soon! I can update as things progress.

This topic was edited
RE: Wife may be warming up...........

Congrats on winning her over on your ideas of nudity.. im glad shes responding well and hopefully she'll join you soon.
Its a painless transition once shes nude and realizes that shes not the centre of attention .. did i mention she'll love it ;)

This post was edited

If you get your wife to give it a try, please have her call mine!! LOL

This post was edited

Let us know if she warms up enough to possibly be willing to look into something further. We can make a lot of good recommendations and suggestions for you.

This post was edited

If it at all a possibility, another option that might help would be to go to someplace like Grand Lido Negril in Jamaica and ask her if you can get a room on the clothing optional side of the resort. She would not have to go nude but you can. GLN is an all-inclusive resort that is quite nice. It'snot as nice as it was in its heyday in the late 90s but not bad. We went in 1997 and my wife agreed to stay on that side but she would not participate and I was not to pressure her. Two days after arrival I was playing volleyball in the pool and she was talking with people we had met. She then disappeared. I thought she went to the restroom. Instead she went to the room, lost the swimsuit and that was the last w've seen of it except at textile beaches etc.

This post was edited

I wish you much luck on the matter. It would definitely be nice to incorporate your other half.

This post was edited

Traveling is not a option beyond what I can drive to in a few hours. My wife is a fragile diabetic and long distance travel is very hard on her. One of the things I hope to accomplish is help my wife get more in tune with her body. Nudity helps by raising self awareness. I need to be gentle, the willingness on her part to even consider checking it out is a major milestone. She sees the major changes in me that I have had over the last two years, and my coming out of my shell (textiles) and she can't say she disapproves. I have done everything I could to let her know this is not me wanting to further other "interests"and my fidelity is not and will not be of question in my mind.
This is going to be a fun ride!

This post was edited

Whether or not traveling was an option (apparently not), then finding a club/resort near you that you are comfortable at and will give her a chance to see and experience nude recreation without pressure to immediately strip is probably your best option. Looking at the Places to Go at AANR's website there are several resorts in your area and at least one of them allows clothes at first according to its web site. Take a look at the web sites for the resorts and give them a call explaining the situation. I'm sure you'll find something that will be great. When most of us finally go we wonder why we didn't long before.
Hope all goes well!

This post was edited

my wife told me the other day she wanted to go to a club with me in the spring ( wearing clothes) to see what it was all about

This post was edited

The one club I go to is clothing opp. The only place you have to be nude is the pool or hot tub

This post was edited

We have discussed going to Fraternity Snoqualmie, they are clothing optional except pool and spas.Theyrequire folks be naked in the water. They will do a clothed meet and greetand tour for first time visitors, and recommend the three visits before actually joining.My wife loves swimming and hot tubs, and she has had bathing suitfitting issues because of body shape. Big tummy, small butt, classic apple shape. Almost all of the available one pieceswimwear that fits her tummy will be way to big for her bottom, and she ends up quite exposed. She saw this as a viable alternative, she needs to see if she can get past some personal issues about it all. I hope she can, I would so much rather have her there at my side, not at home hiding, when I come out and play for the first time. If she joins me in nudityI will be a happy guy!

This post was edited