I think I just offended a Swinger

I was in the chat room just now, and was PMed by a person, the screen name suggested a couple but it had 69 tagged onto the end. Always a dead give away.
The opening statement suggested they were swingers, not naturists.
Now I'm no prude, I have no problem with swingers, they can do whatever they like as far as I'm concerned...
I continued the conversation asking why if they were swingers why weren't they on a swinging site.
The reply was...
we are on a swingers site but we are also naturists. (Yes, I suppose you can be both.)
So why don't you just tell them on the swinging site that you are naturists? At least there you are certain that the people do what you are looking for.
But we are naturists

No, you are swingers, now bugger off!!!!

I'd like to hear in this topic from some actual Swingers (not guys who just wished their wives were more outgoing) who think that its better to look for like minded people on a naturist site than a dedicated Swingers site....................because I can't bloody well work it out.
S

This topic was edited
RE: I think I just offended a Swinger

I offended a swinger: I laughed at him when he fell out of his tree.

This post was edited

Unless they had actually talked about swing related things or otherwise indicated that interest for chatting with you, why can't a swinger (or any other interest group) be here for the simple intersts of nudism? I'm very much interested in Boating. Should I only be on Boating forums?
The key (IMHO), here and in many other threads is that we should be inclusive and accept each for who we are giving all the benefit of the doubt until something specific is done that is inappropriate. Even then, a polite request or notice that is is not welcome should be the first response.
Just say'n.

This post was edited

Unless they had actually talked about swing related things or otherwise indicated that interest for chatting with you, why can't a swinger (or any other interest group) be here for the simple intersts of nudism? I'm very much interested in Boating. Should I only be on Boating forums?The key (IMHO), here and in many other threads is that we should be inclusive and accept each for who we are giving all the benefit of the doubt until something specific is done that is inappropriate. Even then, a polite request or notice that is is not welcome should be the first response.Just say'n.
Like I said, I don't mind swingers, I even know some, but my point is...

If I was in a boating forum or a Motorsport forum or an angling forum... I'd be surprised if a conversation started with...
Hi how are you, my wife and I are swingers, oh and I caught a 12lb bass yesterday.
So why does it happen here?

This post was edited

Like I said, I don't mind swingers, I even know some, but my point is...If I was in a boating forum or a Motorsport forum or an angling forum... I'd be surprised if a conversation started with...Hi how are you, my wife and I are swingers, oh and I caught a 12lb bass yesterday.So why does it happen here?The obvious answer to that,is,majority of people on this site are not nudists and even some who are, have little or no morals. It's time they acted with a little more respect for the genuine members here.

This post was edited

Just feel so grateful to meet true nudists which makes it so worthwhile. We all need to be vigilant and filter our contacts. If those who are not true nudists are ignored and better still blocked, they might get the message and go elsewhere. Fortunately there are many genuine true nudists on this site.

This post was edited