Golf?

Hello all! Does anyone know of any courses that allow nude golf?
Thanks!Colin

This topic was edited
RE: Golf?

There are a few "resorts" that have "pitch and putt" courses within the grounds but I don't know of any "regulation" courses that would allow anyone to play nude. Strange how you can fill up a Cruise Ship with thousands of naked people but can't fill a tournament of naked people to play a course! But you'd still have to find a course that is willing to allow that. :D

This post was edited

Thank you Andy. I'll have to keep an eye out for a course that may allow it. I'll post something right away if I do. Until then nude mini golf on a nude cruise will have to do :)

This post was edited

We have 4 nudist clubs nearby, with the furthest one about 2 hours away. They all have the property to put in a 9 hole course but it would be expensive and not sure it would make enough money to support the maintenance of a course. Cypress Cove has a pitch and putt course, La Jenny in France and I'm certain there's one other club here in the US but can't remember the name of the club/resort. At any rate ... we will be returning to FL in the future and now that my wife has taken up golf, I'm certain she'll want to give nude golf a go and we'll spend some time at Cypress Cove. ;-)

This post was edited

Since many golf courses have areas that are easily viewable from the passing roads, you'd have to find one that isn't as open.Yes indeed, drivers would not want to be distacted by seeing a load of overweight naked men knocking their little balls about with upside down wallking canes.

This post was edited

I will tell you upfront that I am not a golfer. I should buy the bumper sticker " golf is a good walk spoiled"i have always said I would only play a golf if I could do it nude. So if you do find a place , I will be true to my wordand play a round with you.Meanwhile Turtle Lake Nudist Resort near Kalamazoo MI does have a putt putt course you can play nude. i have done thatseveral times

This post was edited

I local bicycle trail goes through a golf course and when wife n I were BC (before children) we would ride down to a restaurant 10 miles away and ride back after dark nude. When going through the golf course we would of course streak a few greens if the sprinklers were going. Is that playing enough?

This post was edited

Since many golf courses have areas that are easily viewable from the passing roads, you'd have to find one that isn't as open. I know of one course in particular, I want to say it's something like Golf 2000 in Quebec, right on the border with Champlain, NY. I golfed there one time and I don't seem to recall any of the holes being near the road, which would be an ideal place to hold such an event.We have a few like this ... remote areas where their is little to no residential/business traffic and the only traffic there is near any holes is the traffic of vehicles coming into the course. It is very doable at these courses ... you just have to do some prep work and it could happen ... but, you would pay dearly for a round to provide that privacy and security and I don't think most nudist golfers would be willing to pay a couple hundred bucks for a round of nakedgolf on a regulation course... ;-) ...........but I would! hahaha

This post was edited

The only actual nude golf course I know of is the one at the La Jenny naturist resort in France. It is only 6 holes, but the pictures on their website (they are searchable in the locations tab here on TN, but don't have a link to their website) make it look like a legit course. You just have to go around 3 times instead of 1 or 2.

This post was edited

La-Jenny-golf-course

la Jenny Gironde France
In 1993, a golf course was established known as the golf course of La Jenny in France, the only naturist golf course in Europe, where golfers are allowed to play in nude, but prohibit sex.

This post was edited