Erections - Just putting it out there

HiFriday I went to two nude beaches on Sydney's north head.I whilst not having long experience at beaches, always thought erections were a no go.There were a few various incidents that I noticed popping up here and there and unashamedly too ( not mine)Anyone know the etiquette fe?

This topic was edited
RE: Erections - Just putting it out there

Etiquette I should think in this case, would call for pretending the transgression is not happening, unless someone in particular is being targeted against her will, in which case an intervention on her behalf would be in order. What the rules are is a different matter, and you were correct to be conservative in your own behavior.

This post was edited

No females harassed at all more a parading of the mast(s)

This post was edited

This is exactly the kind of behaviour which will get our beaches closed!!

This post was edited

This is exactly the kind of behaviour which will get our beaches closed!!Thought there'd be like an elders system or something. This was at Obelisk Friday

This post was edited

This post was edited

I'm just confused.

This post was edited

What's an elders system? Interesting idea.

This post was edited

What's an elders system? Interesting idea.I was also wondering about that ? Not something I've heard before.

This post was edited

I guess that would be something like the Haulover Beach Ambassadors. Apparently the fellow who posted this doesn't realize that organizations that monitor and protect clothing-optional beaches don't just happen. It takes a lot of effort and beach goers ought to help police the beach to minimize inappropriate behavior.

This post was edited

Might be an Aussie or tribal thing or just not common phrasing re EldersSort of a peer thing but usually involves older people or people who have been there the longest
Yeah comments here on what to do are right but these guys were flaunting itDidn't worry me but I did have the question so posted

This post was edited