Winter

Too cold to go for a nude hike, or lie out in the sun. What do you do to satisfy your nude urges during the cold winter months?

This topic was edited
RE: Winter

Too cold to go for a nude hike, or lie out in the sun. What do you do to satisfy your nude urges during the cold winter months?Stay inside near the heater?????

This post was edited

Build a BIG fire outside? If you feel the need to be outdoors.

This post was edited

I have been just getting together with friends (nudist and non-nudist alike) and just playing games watching movies etc. Not much in the way of outdoor activity that we can do this time of year. Way too cold! ^^

This post was edited

Build a glass house or sunroom, great places to be when its cold but sunny outside.

This post was edited

Turn the heaters up, light the fireplace, get nude. Knitted foot warmers and a fuzzy housecoat for outside. Winter sucks!!
Gator1 ;)

This post was edited

Put heating to required temp and live naked inside.

This post was edited

Build a BIG fire outside? If you feel the need to be outdoors.
Or build two and stand between them,LOL.

This post was edited

What temp do you set your heater to?Thinking of getting a portable electric room heater too, thoughts?Still sleeping nude. Haven't tried 8t in January or February yet. I would prefer to sleep nude year round.Anyone have nudist home parties?We set our temp to about 26 -28c, guess that's about 68-70f.Besides a nice wood burning heater, the new inverter reverse cycle aircon units are more economical than plug in electric heaters. I have also seen plug in portable a/c units too but with a steep price tag.
Also re thenudist house parties yes would love to in one but the present accommodation is too small and has textiles that wouldn't agree to having a nude party.
So for me that's just a dream

This post was edited

That sounds pretty nice, Alwaysnaked.

This post was edited

When friends come over and we soak in the hot tub sometimes we take turns at snow angels. Wine usually helps.

This post was edited