Just curious

I am just curious what is the proper manner if you are in a situation where you have to go to the bathroom and there isn't any bushes near by to go in and no where else to go either.

This topic was edited
RE: Just curious

Keep walking until you get somewhere as far away from people as you can be, and are where no one is likely to want to walk, sit, or lie, and where you will not contaminate water. And if it's gonna draw flies, dig a cathole first. There is no separate rule for nudists on this one.

This post was edited

When traveling in the car just open the doors to provide some privacy. always carry a roll of paper towels in trunk

This post was edited

When traveling in the car just open the doors to provide some privacy.But not when driving fast, or you may get splattered.

This post was edited

When traveling in the car just open the doors to provide some privacy. always carry a roll of paper towels in trunkI hope you stop first. This is where its great to have a 4-door vehicle. For the last 50+ years, I've always stashed a roll of TP somewhere in the vehicle and just left it there for emergencies. I've never had to use it but other people have.

This post was edited

SteveinKona hit the nail right on the head with that one. Great advice! ^^

This post was edited

• I am just curious what is the proper manner if you are in a situation where you have to go to the bathroom and there isn't any bushes near by to go in and no where else to go either.............one of the most interesting posts I have seen, and I am sure someone will make a rule for it lol............Ruhl

This post was edited

Only rule is - respect.

This post was edited