Christmas / Hanukah List?

Hey Group Friends!
I'm just wondering, what's on your Holiday Request List in regards to being an older man who loves younger women? (and vice versa)
Are you getting your girl-toy something super special? Is she getting you something AMAZING????
If you have something you want, why not share it with us here?
Provide links too! You might just help some of us adjust OUR Christmas List too!
It's time to be naughty AND nice....
xoxoxo,
amy

This topic was edited
RE: Christmas / Hanukah List?

• Hey Group Friends!
      I'm just wondering, what's on your Holiday Request List in regards to being an older man who loves younger women? (and vice versa)
      Are you getting your girl-toy something super special? Is she getting you something AMAZING????
      If you have something you want, why not share it with us here?
      Provide links too! You might just help some of us adjust OUR Christmas List too!
      It's time to be naughty AND nice....
      xoxoxo,
      amy
    • amy, if I had a girl toy , I would probably pass out, for I have been hard trying just to find a girl companion, hehe

This post was edited

Its a bit early to start shopping .....at least for me at this moment, but the naughty thoughts of what could be on the naughty list are wild..,,but as most of us have said,,,we would love that naughty gal to just show up in out naughty bed.....How about we all have one naughty nude holiday party.......a free for all....:)

This post was edited

Santa is right here for all young ladies/girls to cum and sit on my lap and tell me what they are wanting for Christmas / Hanukah.

This post was edited

Its a bit early to start shopping .....at least for me at this moment, but the naughty thoughts of what could be on the naughty list are wild..,,but as most of us have said,,,we would love that naughty gal to just show up in out naughty bed.....How about we all have one naughty nude holiday party.......a free for all....:)I'd attend! :)

This post was edited

awh,, the perfect gift...a session with the "screw my wife.com " crew... now this would be the perfect gift

This post was edited

My young lady friend has promised me a day of doing whatever I want with her and a female friend of hers. This should be fun!!!

This post was edited

I found my young wife 4 years ago and it's still a pleasure to be with her ; so what else ? an other baby maybe?

This post was edited

Hey Group Friends!I'm just wondering, what's on your Holiday Request List in regards to being an older man who loves younger women? (and vice versa)Are you getting your girl-toy something super special? Is she getting you something AMAZING????If you have something you want, why not share it with us here? Provide links too! You might just help some of us adjust OUR Christmas List too!It's time to be naughty AND nice....xoxoxo,amyI need to start planning for this Holiday season early I think! It's never too early! :)

This post was edited

Hi Amy, I know what I want. I think you do too.Dave

This post was edited