uk nudist on florida vacation seeking friends

Hi everone,
I'm new to this site, but not to naturism.
Currently on vacation and staying near daytona florida.
Been looking for places to visit, but coming up with the usual, no single men.
Anyone in this area want too meet up and visit a resort or beach.
Singles or couples.
I understand the security aspect and would happily meet for lunch or dinner first.
Saying all this the weather is pretty cold at the moment, but been promised it is meant to be nice at the weekend.
I noticed the paradise lakes resort admits single men, so may try this out, anyone had any experience with it?
thanks

This topic was edited
RE: uk nudist on florida vacation seeking friends

Welcome to the USA. Hope you have a great holiday. Here are some suggestions...
Fill out much more information in your profile.
Post at least one picture; nude or not no matter.
Join AANR. Most resorts that are affiliated will admit solo members.
Must go to Cypress Cove near Orlando. It was my favorite of all I've been to. Call in advance and introduce yourself to establish credibility. Let them know what other resorts here and in UK you have visited.
Search through the "Locations" tab upper right to find members that have been or regularly go to the resorts that interest you.

This post was edited

John,
Thanks for the tips.
I have put more information on my profile.
I met a nice couple on appollo beach today, but it was a bit too cold.
Going to give it a try at the weekend.

This post was edited

Well I've had a couple of nice days at Apollo beach.
Not sure on the etiquette required, greeting most people but getting some uncomfortable blanks which then puts me off, then all of a sudden someone will say hi to me and then I feel bad that I didn't initiate it.
Have met a nice couple and their friends they are from the USA, but on their vacation and have spent most of the time with them, they are really friendly.
So if you see a tall white (and red) guy walking along the beach, please say hi. Probably wearing a blue sun hat and shades.
Can anyone explain why, after a relaxing day on the beach, I go home yawning ;-)
Happy thanksgiving everyone and hope to see you on the beach

This post was edited

Hello and welcome to the site. I hope you have a great time on your vacation. ^^

This post was edited

Thanks everyone,
I have been having a great time on my vacation, spending everyday I can on Apollo beach.
Met lots of nice people.
Thanks for all the advice.

This post was edited