Unexpected behaviour while being nude.

Hi there every one I do try to be nude as much as I can. Due to living g with friends or famy I can't always be nude.
I do go out side sometimes and get nude as I live on a few thousand acres but can see neighbours quite easily.
Now the question is what happens if I get an erection as nudisim to me is very sexual is this just cause I'm relatively new to being nude. Never been nude around people minus girlfriends etc. What happens if I go to a nudist resort or beach or whatever and get an erection?? I have a very big sexual appetite.

This topic was edited
RE: Unexpected behaviour while being nude.

Being alone or with girlfriend is a totally different experience from social nudity, and "unexpected" - a more precise word might be "unintended" behavior is actually quite rare, vanishingly so when you are in fact interacting socially. If it should happen, it's important to signal that it is unintended, and not a deliberate display - cover up with your ever-present towel, or sit down or walk away or turn over or get in the water; just don't call attention to yourself and you'll be fine.

This post was edited

Hi there every one I do try to be nude as much as I can. Due to living g with friends or famy I can't always be nude.I do go out side sometimes and get nude as I live on a few thousand acres but can see neighbours quite easily. Now the question is what happens if I get an erection as nudisim to me is very sexual is this just cause I'm relatively new to being nude. Never been nude around people minus girlfriends etc. What happens if I go to a nudist resort or beach or whatever and get an erection?? I have a very big sexual appetite.

This post was edited

Another BLANK PROFILE.

This post was edited

Give this guy a chance folks, he is both new to naturism and this site. It takes time to fill in a profile, keep it up to date and get pictures approved. Let's show a little generosity and help.

This post was edited

Here we go again with the erection fascination. Does it ever end?

This post was edited

It's a real worry for guys who haven't actually experienced social nudity, and perfectly appropriate to voice. Why not just address it in a welcome-to-the-community way, the same way we address things like "am I too fat?" or "do I have to have a tan?"
If the repetitiousness of newbie questions gripes you, then just move on.

This post was edited

If a person would use the search feature they would more than likely find their answers posted already. Furthermore there are individual groups on here or that can be started pertaining to certain interests. Just my opinion.

This post was edited

If a person would use the search feature they would more than likely find their answers posted already. Furthermore there are individual groups on here or that can be started pertaining to certain interests. Just my opinion.What search feature? The only one I find is for finding members. And it couldn't find me.

This post was edited

Give this guy a chance folks, he is both new to naturism and this site. It takes time to fill in a profile,It also takes time to type 111 words to post a question like this that someone of his age should not need to be asking.

This post was edited

Give this guy a chance folks, he is both new to naturism and this site. It takes time to fill in a profile,It also takes time to type 111 words to post a question like this that someone of his age should not need to be asking.
Some one my age?? Is nudisim for someone over the age of 28?
What ever I though people would be able to answer my questions obviously not. I've never bused forums or anything like that before so haven't been able to search plus I use my phone for the internet so most functions are different
Sorry for trying to understand what nudisy is being like. Obviously you people seem immature and if this was such a hassle to read than why comment oh well your loss not mine I'll find another place where people will more open to welcoming new members and answer any questions.

This post was edited