Nude painting party

We have some nudistfriends that are moving away and are painting their house to sell. They are trying to get it done but doubt they will finish before they have to move. We suggested they hold a nude house painting party and get some nudist friends together to help out. They thought we were nuts and said who would be willing to paint while nude? I told them we often paint nude. My question to TN members is Would other nudists be willing to help out other nudists like that?

This topic was edited
RE: Nude painting party

I'm going through a major remodeling project that involves a lot of painting, and I am doing it all in the nude. With this project and in the past, I've sometimes recruited friends to help me out, and they've painted naked as well. It's a lot more fun this way, and clean-up is much easier. (One suggestion to anyone painting nude: still wear shoes if you have to stand on a ladder; ladder rungs are very hard on bare feet.)

This post was edited

Shoes would be a must on a ladder.

This post was edited

I think it would be great.....if I live closer to you all I would certainly pitch in and help.

This post was edited

I always decorate in the nude when I can , so much easier and more fun !sorry im not closer to help out

This post was edited

That sure sounds like fun and a nice way to meet other people would like to be nude.
Gary

This post was edited

painting in the nude is great fun

This post was edited

Sure seems hard to imagine there wouldn't be a bit of "body painting" by the end of the day. That would be cool too! Long as it's not enamel. ;-)

This post was edited

I'm In !wow love this idea what a bril way for get together
must do this at my home

This post was edited

We have some nudistfriends that are moving away and are painting their house to sell. They are trying to get it done but doubt they will finish before they have to move. We suggested they hold a nude house painting party and get some nudist friends together to help out. They thought we were nuts and said who would be willing to paint while nude? I told them we often paint nude. My question to TN members is Would other nudists be willing to help out other nudists like that?If I was available I'd be in! ATL isn't too far.

This post was edited

We have some nudistfriends that are moving away and are painting their house to sell. They are trying to get it done but doubt they will finish before they have to move. We suggested they hold a nude house painting party and get some nudist friends together to help out. They thought we were nuts and said who would be willing to paint while nude? I told them we often paint nude. My question to TN members is Would other nudists be willing to help out other nudists like that?wow love this idea

This post was edited