Home nudist worried to show the lodger

Hi. I currently rent out a room to a lodger. I'm comfy re nudity and love stripping when I can. But not sure how to tell or ask the lodger of he is ok.I have slipped into question but never got a full answer. Do I stay quiet?
Also looking to meet fellow Sussex natuist for home catch ups now it's cold. Brrr

This topic was edited
RE: Home nudist worried to show the lodger

Probably would be best to let lodger know you are a nudist before renting to him. Since that did not happen, I would just be nude in my home. If he is uncomfortable with it, he will let you know. If so maybe you could agree which part of the house will be nude free.

This post was edited

Try staying undressed during the times textiles might be in pajamas or a bathrobe, around bathroom / arising / retiring activities & see how it goes.

This post was edited

Tell the lodger what you intend to do but let him know that this is something that should have been discussed before renting the room. If he is OK with it, then there's no problem. If its a problem then ask him to move but give him the opportunity to find suitable digs. You should also be willing to help him with any expenses that he incurred in moving into your place and his relocation. Next time make that the first thing you talk about.

This post was edited

As I prefer to be nude when possible and it was house I would have mentioned that in first discussions as part of the acceptance process.
However seeing they are already in residence, I would ask them directly if they would be offended or upset if I practiced my nudist lifestyle is be naked when they are there as I do when they are not there,
Their response would then direct my activities .

This post was edited

about 20 yrs ago I had a roomie for 2 yrs. I did not go nude much around him, he moved out to get married. When another guy approached me about staying here, I decided since it was my house I would go nude. Before he moved in, we sat down and
i spelled out my expectations of a roommate. I tried to figure out a way to bring up that I went nude around home, I asked himwhat his quirks were, things I would find out once he moved in so might as well know before he did. He told me he took 20 min showers but offered nothing else. I intended to use that as a way to bring up my nude lifestyle but for some reason I could not bring myself to outright say " i go nude here"Before he moved in he was here one evening. I was clothed. He left I stripped and got in the tub to soak. I heard a pounding on the door I went to the door with only a few soap suds on. He did a double take, explained he had forgotten something , got it and left.
Once he moved in, I just went nude. He asked a few times why i was nude, but did not object. But i quickly found out if that if he had been truthful about his quirk list, we would have had to had a full day to list them. 6 weeks of hell later he moved out.and he told mutual friends that the reason was because I went nude. Most of them knew I frequented nude beaches on vacation so it was not a shock to them The real reason, was I could not put up with another day of his absolute stupidity , laziest , lying , etc.Oh and 4 different jobs in those 6 weeks. Then those mutual friends told me stuff about him I wish they had informed me of before he moved in. stalking and other borderline illegal things I would never have let him move in. I looked for 5 lumps of coal to give those friends that Christmas
That was the last roomie I have had live at my home. I decided then that if anyone every approached me about staying herethe initial interview I would be naked.

This post was edited

Noodengr2, I like your idea of being naked for the interview when the potential lodger knocks on the door! But I can also sympathize with your reluctance to say anything about your preference for wearing nothing at home. It's difficult.
Truth is, I've had a couple of roomies that I've told about preferring to be naked, and it's been okay. One guy had a tendency to show up with friends, even, male and female: sometimes I had the experience of being the only one naked in the room, and no one else batted an eyelash.
But total upfrontness about being a nudist is no guarantee: there were other issues that began to come up. So when I was able to leave, I did.
But we've remained friends, and when I was in a housing crisis, a few years later, I moved back in for a while with him and his then room-mate. And once again my being naked was not an issue. (In fact, it was my wearing boots along with my clothes that got him upset!)
Point is: to the person who started this thread, it's wisest to let a potential lodger know from the start that the lodger has to be prepared to see you naked on a pretty regular basis.
Even now, though, it would probably be a good idea to talk about it: who knows; maybe the lodger is hoping for a naked landlord!

This post was edited

I informed my lodger before he moved in actually . I told him also I didn't want to hear any negativity in regards to nudism. He was fine with it and totally accepting with it. I have notice also that he does only wear a shirt now. He is slowly accepting his own comfort. Anyway , when I am home I am nude. I should mention that I am Gay also , he is straight and well aware.He has been here now over 1 year and working out very well !

This post was edited

So far this thread is 6 months old and the OP has not posted a second comment, I'm guessing he's gone and this was a bit of a joke question to begin with.

This post was edited