caught walking naked by textiles and not knowing what to say!

Has anyone been caught out walking nude in non nudist places for example country lanes or woods and come across textiles. If so have you said anything to them as you have walked past?

This topic was edited
RE: caught walking naked by textiles and not knowing what to say!

Yeah I was caught the other day again haha just kind of smile and walk it off. They didn't say anything. I expect someone will one day though. I was kind of thinking if it happened to me and I saw someone walking naked it wouldn't bother me maybe that's just cos of the way I think? I always just try smile and say hi!

This post was edited

While staying at DeAnza Springs last winter I often hiked nude in the desert and especially along the railroad tracks adjacent to the property. The RR is a popular hiking and biking trail, so there were a few times when I encountered textiles, most were bikers who overtook me. As I always try to do I acted as if there was nothing unusual about the encounter. I say hello and sometimes make some other comment. On occasion the person I greeted stopped to chat with no mention ever being made of my lack of attire. I spoke with one fellow about the history of the RR and the RR museum not too far away for about 10 munites. I've sometimes wondered what he told his wife and friends about the naked guy he met out in the desert. I'll bet it's an amusing story.
I have also had a couple of encounters outside another nude resort that were very similar. I believe the key to avoiding an unpleasant encounter is to act as if there is nothing unusual about it. Of course if the person you encounter is unreasonably opposed to public nudity there is very little chance that things will go well. I suppose it might be a good idea to carry a pair of shorts to slip on when you meet that sort of person.

This post was edited

I go hiking in the woods it's great fun and relaxing I have run into a few ATV riders or mountain biker I gotten waves and a few people saying hi most of the I Carrie my shorts with me but I find it best is to act normal

This post was edited

It's happened. Most of the time I've been in an area where the others could expect to encounter folks whose attire is "nothing at all".
I'm reminded of "always being ready to answer with the hope that is in me" (phrase from the letters of St. Paul in the New Testament). In this situation it would be "I hope that the day will come when being naked is not something that one has to explain".
NB

This post was edited

There was a streaker in a local church this weekend. They caught him by "the organ".

This post was edited

LOL

This post was edited

The first time we went to a nude resort while getting a tour of the facility we were told about the hiking trails and where the trail head was, what we didn't realize was that the trial was about 1/4 mile then looked the resort inside the fence. So the next morning we got up and decided to take a walk before it got to warm, so since we were at a nude resort we only wore shoes hats and sunglasses. As we started our walk down the trail we came to a Y in the trail and decided to take the distance trail instead of the close trail (Big Mistake) what we didn't know was that the fence that went around the resort had recently been damaged and removed along with the gate with the warning sign that was posting NO NUDITY beyond this point. So as we walked about a mile and a half we had not seen a sole, then we passed a lone clothed hiker who smiled and said hello but nothing else. Then a little while later we passed a couple on the trail who were also clothed, and the woman commented that "we had the right idea" for a nice morning walk!! Then she said she couldn't believe we would hike all the way out here and not bring a cover-up in the chance of passing others on the trail. We were a little alarmed by this and said that we were visiting the nude resort and that we were surprised no one else was nude! Then she informed us we were about two miles off the resort property and on a state game preserve!! So this was news to us, and she also said they were visiting the resort as well and our nudity didn't bother them and that they were too afraid to chance getting caught by someone who would call the cops!! Then I asked how far away is the main road from where we were at and they said a few miles so this did not worry us anymore, so we decided to turn back anyway just to be safe. The couple we met said what the hell and joined us on our walk back and the man wend nude and the woman removed her top for the walk back. But went we later saw them by the pool we all had a good laugh!!

This post was edited
RE:caught walking naked by textiles and not knowing what to say!

A couple of times I have been seen by people on bikes and they were surprised by seeing someone about nude. Also there was a lady watching me walk nude across a field nude one day.

This post was edited

Had an encounter near a secluded beach in Florida. It was on a key shared with a popular, beautiful textile beach. The nude portion was way beyond the clothed beach and not widely known as frequented by nudists.

The two easiest ways to get to the nude portion was either walking along the beach from the clothed section or walking from the regular parking lot, parallel to the beach, on the dirt path fire access road. I usually walked the fire road since it was an easier walk than on the beach sand. Another benefit of the fire road was once you rounded a bend you were no longer visible to anyone in the parking lot, only to those further down the road. This was not a road frequented by many people; usually only those going to or coming from the hidden nude beach. Often, after rounded the bend, I would remove what little clothing I was wearing and walk naked the rest of the way.

One time though, while nude, I saw a clothed couple walking towards me, after they had rounded a bend up ahead. They were not dressed like they were coming from the nude beach. They looked like tourists from the Midwest, with inappropriate clothing for the beach. I was in a quandary as what to do. They were 100 yards or so away, they looked to be about 30 years old, and they could clearly see I was naked. It seemed if I put on my shorts I would be admitting I was guilty of something. At the same time, they were walking only a short distance away from other nude people. Maybe they had already seen them.

I decided to remain nude and pretend it was normal. As we passed each other, one of them made a snide comment to the other about what they had just witnessed. At that point I was pleased I remained naked and did not succumb to their prejudices against nudity in a non-sexual context. I sometimes wonder if, after some contemplation, that encounter opened either of their minds to understand a nude human enjoying nature, is nature in its essence.

This post was edited

Most places where this has happened, were close to nudist venues; beaches, river banks, clubs and resorts. We too have hiked in the Nat'l park that abuts DeAnza Springs Resort and have encountered clothed hikers. We react as if we are in the right and they are improperly dressed! hahaha

We frequently encounter motorbike riders and hikers at another club in our area. We've partaken in this club's annual Nude 5K run/walk and since it's surrounded by residents of the textile community, it's always likely there will be encounters as you walk some of the trails and fire roads. They just wave at us as if it's a normal everyday occurrence, which is probably very true!

Our nude beach is another place where textiles and nudists encounter each other without incident. College kids and tourists wanting to see what the "nude beach" is all about. Sometimes, the textiles out number the nudists 3 to 1! It's not an issue unless they become annoying.

I don't say much except "Hi/Hello". There have been times when the textiles have initiated more conversation and I'll stay there and talk with them. I've gone up to textiles on our nude beach and introduced myself and asked them questions. Most times I'm accepted and we have some good conversations. On rare occasion, the textiles feel somehow threatened and pack up and leave, as soon as I approach.

If the venue allows for nudity, then I don't consider it being "caught." I encountered a Nat'l Park Ranger in Death Valley a few years ago. She drove up while I was out of my car and exploring some of the area about 100 yards from my Jeep. She waved and stopped her pick up. I walked over and we talked for a few minutes. She never mentioned my nudity and simple asked if I was alone and if so, to please be careful and then she said, "have a great day and enjoy the weather!" I walked back to the area where I was exploring and she waved again as she drove away.

In certain areas, I don't think many textiles give it much concern and probably wish they had the guts to do what we do!

This post was edited