Hedonism?

Anyone been to Hedonism lately, any reports would be appreciated.
Shopping online, it seems less expensive to visit Hedonism 3 than to go to Cancun Clubs.
Is Hedonism 3 as nice as the resorts in Mexico? I want to go to find a warm, sunny, nude travel experience, once in a lifetime stuff.
Any info or experiences would be appreciated....

This topic was edited
RE: Hedonism?

Anyone been to Hedonism lately, any reports would be appreciated.Shopping online, it seems less expensive to visit Hedonism 3 than to go to Cancun Clubs.Is Hedonism 3 as nice as the resorts in Mexico? I want to go to find a warm, sunny, nude travel experience, once in a lifetime stuff.Any info or experiences would be appreciated....

My wife and I visited Hedo III in 2005. I was non-stop fun. Food and room was good but not exceptional. It was the only vacation we ever had where we considered extending by another day. We have considering going back but always like to try a new place.Two years ago we went to Desire outside of Cancun. It was a sexually charged atmosphere and the resort openly encourages sw***ers. Though we are not, it didnt detract from having a great time there. The food and service was excellent. Entertainment was good, always a bit on the se**y side. Defiantly an upscale resort.Last year we were at Grand Lido Braco. We slept on the prude side but practically lived on the nude side. Its my understanding that this option will no longer be available after the change over. They were beginning the transition to Breezes at that time and the resort was very sparsely populated.While at Lido Braco we met several couples who had split their Jamaica time between Lido Braco and Hedo III. Had I thought of it, I would have checked with the travel agency to arrange something like that.It should be noted that most of the nude and C/O resorts are couples only. This should be considered when making travel plans

This post was edited

Wow, sounds like I may have found a good option here!
I will be going with my sweetheart, so there is no issue with going as a couple, and the mexican resort, although it sounds like a ton of fun, is very overpriced. I am comparing not just amenities, but also value for my bucks too. Once in a lifetime trip, so I want to be certain I stretch my saved cash too!
thanks for your comments!

This post was edited

Wow, sounds like I may have found a good option here! I will be going with my sweetheart, so there is no issue with going as a couple, and the mexican resort, although it sounds like a ton of fun, is very overpriced. I am comparing not just amenities, but also value for my bucks too. Once in a lifetime trip, so I want to be certain I stretch my saved cash too! thanks for your comments!

III is okay, II is more of a "party" atmosphere. Your lady might not appreciate it.
Cheri

This post was edited

Just returned from a week long holiday at Hedonism 3 - went with my sweetheart and we enjoy ourselves for the most part.
Here is my review of Hedonism 3.
Room was small but comfortable- air conditioning unit had not been cleaned in a long time, and the sour smell of mildew was nasty.
Our room overlooked and area of the resort know as "the Quad" and it is a clothing optional pool / swim up bar / hot tub. A very busy area of the resort, and very popular for after hour parties by groups at night. We were often woken or kept awake by screaming, singing, partying drunks, once until after 5am, so this is not the area to be in if you want a restful vacation. If you are a night owl or a partier, it would be perfect. There are other areas of the resort with quieter accomodations. The guests visiting this resort ranged from 20 to 60, and all races and creeds were represented.
The resort is all inclusive, so the alcohol from the well stocked bars was plentiful, but the drinks were quite weak by normal standards, the bartenders are MASTERS of the short pour! The food available at the main cafeteria was always tasty and plentiful, but not fancy. there are 3 restaurants that are part of the resort, and the calibre of food available there was a notch better, but still not world class. There is also a disco which goes every night and offers different themed parties each night, so there is plenty of entertainment availble if youare there to party. Resort staff works hard to offer various entertainment all day and most of the night.
The beaches and pools at the resort were all open to nudity, and many people were laying in the sun there every day. It is also common to see couples in various sexual situations, so if this offends, Hedonism is not a place to visit. One eveningwe witnessed a couple in the hot tub having oral sex, while beside them in the main nude pool, 2 couples were engaging in open intercourse.
The resort offers tours all over Jamaica, trips into Ocho Rio for duty free shopping- well worth it, and a lot of sports options. I went out on the snorkelling tour that takes guests out to the reef for a look see, and the fish and underwater scenery is amazing, but the trip was short, and my time in the water was only 15 or 20 minutes. They also offer a scuba trip to the reef, but the weather turned quite rough for the last days I was there and I couldnt go out.
While there a tropical storm hit the area, and the power went out on the resort repeatedly. The resort does have a generator though, so the lights never went out for long. The air conditioning system throughout the resort however was disabled, and the last day there was spent without A/C, so the windows had to be wide open to try to catch some breezes, and sleeping in the tropical heat and humidity was diffucult for us Canucks, used to somewhat cooler temperatures, at least in the evenings. Temperatures ranged from 27c to 35c while we were there. Humidity at times was stiffling, just before the tropical storm hit. Many at the resort were sporting deep tans, and many had nasty sunburns, especially after the first or second day on the beach.
Overall, the service was good, but not great, the facilities were somewhat run down, but comfortable, and the beaches and pools were a fun way to rest and relax for a week. We felt welcomed, comfortable, and safe.
Overall rating for this resort.......6/10. Not world class, but a lot of fun!
Would we vist again? HELL YES! Just a different, quieter room please!

This post was edited

Sounds like you had a good time. Im more for the calmer, more relaxed type of area. Not into the partying so much. But it does sound like a fun place for a weekend.

This post was edited

Sounds like you had a good time. Im more for the calmer, more relaxed type of area. Not into the partying so much. But it does sound like a fun place for a weekend.

Please note that Hedonism 3 is not the same as H2, which is a party place. You will note that the 2 doesn't hold itself out to be a nudist resort; just a resort with a nude area.

This post was edited

All I have read indicates Hedo 2 is a party place and a resort for those who enjoy the "lifestyle" and want to meet new friends.
It is a resort for sexual fun and games, not a place to relax and enjoy scenery or sightseeing.
Thank You for your input honey, I love you, and in the spirit of co-operation, I guess WE will give Hedonism 3 an overall rating of 6.5.

This post was edited
Hedo 2

We are going to Hedo2 May 20-29 2010. Anyone else?

This post was edited
RE: Hedo 2

We are going to Hedo2 May 20-29 2010. Anyone else?

Not even if my life depended on it.

This post was edited

Sounds like Hedonism ll is for those that like to be voyors and exhibitionist and are into wife swapping.

This post was edited