Feel embarrassed

Last night I went to see the Musical Wicked and after we decided to go for a drink, it was a gay bar and I don't do the scene much, anyway whilst there I see my doctor and his partner ( I thought the ring meant married to a woman ) any way he sees me and smiles.Now to the point, I have always felt comfortable with him as I thought he was married and a couple years back I had to get checked out below and go for an op. When I got checked up I was asked to remove clothes and leave inderwear on and hop on bed I found this strange as it was just my penis getting examined, but at the time I just did it not nervous as he was a straight man and not bothered how I looked, this is the same reason I won't go to a woman doctor!! So it's wmbarassing enough being naked and my small penis being examined, but now I feel embarrassed even more now knowing he is gay, silly I know!! I know he's a doctor and sees them all the time but I can't help feeling strange about it all and not as to change doctors but it would then be obvious, but on other hand he's seen all me now so prob best staying with him!!

This topic was edited
RE: Feel embarrassed

I took a look at your profile pics. You have nothing to be embarrassed about, I'm similar andI've seen much smaller amongst men proud to be naked amongst other nudists.
Ifthe Doc asked me to strip to my undies there would be a problem - I don't wear any. As an out and out nudist I'm happy to be naked in front of anyone. I spent several days naked in hospital this summer being looked after by medics of both sexes. It made my treatment so much more bearable, even the catheter in my penis. And my doctor is female. A woman gives me a full body wax including 40 mins spent waxing and handling my intimate parts. And I'm naked with several gay and bi male friends.

This post was edited

More likely he may feel embarrassed.

This post was edited

@hayden, saw ur pic...u have a nice body, great shapely average tool, nice balls....so nothing to feel shy about...

This post was edited

Last night I went to see the Musical Wicked and after we decided to go for a drink, it was a gay bar and I don't do the scene much, anyway whilst there I see my doctor and his partner ( I thought the ring meant married to a woman ) any way he sees me and smiles.Now to the point, I have always felt comfortable with him as I thought he was married and a couple years back I had to get checked out below and go for an op. When I got checked up I was asked to remove clothes and leave inderwear on and hop on bed I found this strange as it was just my penis getting examined, but at the time I just did it not nervous as he was a straight man and not bothered how I looked, this is the same reason I won't go to a woman doctor!! So it's wmbarassing enough being naked and my small penis being examined, but now I feel embarrassed even more now knowing he is gay, silly I know!! I know he's a doctor and sees them all the time but I can't help feeling strange about it all and not as to change doctors but it would then be obvious, but on other hand he's seen all me now so prob best staying with him!!All depend what you originally went to see the doctor about mate.If it was nothing to do with your penis area, and he was feeling and checking it out - Damn - that guy needs to be struck off - gay or not.If it was me, i would have straight away asked for another doctor.

This post was edited