meeting in person

What's the problem with people on here, why wonty they commit to meet other nudists in their area? Are we a threat to their privacy, I really would like to know?

This topic was edited
RE: meeting in person

If people would only give it a try, not everyone online is a fake, crazy or loser. I will hold out and still believe that hope that someone will accept a sincere bid to meet in a public place.

This post was edited

I have met with a few people from the internet and find them to be ok and friendly but there are not enough willing to meet or those that wish to live so far away that it is just not possible to meet them. Maybe if people were to put where they live online then we could see just where you are and then see about meeting up. I just love meeting fellow nudist and I live in the UK near Rushden and Kimbolton CambridgshireEngland, that is and willing to meet all who are close and Have a place to meet. Terry727

This post was edited

I have met couple of nudists from TN and another site. They were all tourist here in Iceland and i showed them around and took them to a natural hot spring to enjoy nudism in the Icelandic nature. There are very few local nudists online and i have only met one. Most Icelandic nudist on TN are fakes or are accounts made by TN. If i want to enjoy social nudism it will have to be with tourist passing trough.When i first met a nudist from the site i was nervous but i found out soon after the meet that there was nothing to worry about. It can be scary to invite a stranger to your home since you really dont know a person you only know from online comunication. Therefore i recognment for nudist to meet on a nutral place f.ex. a coffie house for a chat. Not all are comparable and being a nudist is not enough reason for a friendship to form.I live in a small comunity so i understand why people would whant to keep their nudism private and only do social nudism abroad or far from your home.I truly hope that one day i will be able to have local nudists over for a visit or meet for some activity. Untill then i will continue to enjoy the company of nudist travellers. Couch surfing is a great way to have nudists over for a visit.

This post was edited

I have met quite a few wonderful TN members over the past 2 years.It takes time making and maintaining a regular contact to engender friendship and have other interests other than being a nudist.Once you have created and establishedtrust, then a meeting will happen. However some people are just not comfortable meeting other nudists and will always remain closet nudists. That is their privilege.

This post was edited

I have met some people from TN and we have a great time when we get together however they are 2 hours away but still we have met.

This post was edited

I have no problems meeting up with someone from here, I have before and it went well. I usually get to know them first though.

This post was edited

We have met several from here and other sites. Some have become great friends that we see often. We always meet other couples in public first, usually for dinner someplace. You can usually get a pretty good idea if others are compatible with you on a first meeting. Our problem is just finding fellow nudists that are actually in our area.

This post was edited

Most of the TN members that I've met in person are people I met at a nude venue, and then ran across their profiles here. There is one that I was chatting with here, and then bumped into him at a nude venue and recognized him from his pictures.
I just did a search again. The only active member of TN within 25 miles is a straight couple who are not interested in single male friends. I know lots of nudists within 25 miles. They just are not active here on TN.
Long story short, it's hard to find local TN members to meet in person.

This post was edited

Theprimary problem is that the bulk of contacts on one's "Friends" list are oftenin places like the Gobi Desert or Timbuktu ! Finding any nudists within your city limits continues to be problematical. Besides any wariness concerning meeting total strangers, it's usually a problem of logistics.

This post was edited

Not only did we meet a couple in here, Fireman Bill and Donita. They are dear friends and we are now neighbors at our club.

This post was edited