Naked at home

What do you do when you are walking around the house and someone knocks on the door?

This topic was edited
RE: Naked at home

What do you do when you are walking around the house and someone knocks on the door?Answer it

This post was edited

We answer in whatever state of dress we happen to be in. My sons are usually in boxers, my wife usually has a shirt on, and I am usually nude. Our driveway has a sign saying that we are clothing optional and that you may see nudity. So we don't do anything different if someone knocks.

This post was edited

Usually nude when home, but will cover up when some one come to call and not comfortable!! While on the road driving my big rig nude until I have to unload, load, fuel, or eat!!

This post was edited

I usually put clothes on, but I'm getting more and more tempted to post a nudist home warningtype sign and answer the door nude.

This post was edited

I just stay naked. I have a sign stating That I will be naked, this gives the caller the option to ring or not.

This post was edited

• What do you do when you are walking around the house and someone knocks on the door?..i have note on my door says clothing optional, stay away, depends on my mood at the time ..Ruhl

This post was edited

I/we don't force our nudity on ANYONE. Have I answered the door nude ... yes, but I've been behind the door and shielding my nudity from those at the door. Have I answered the door naked and unshielded by the door ... yes, for nudist friends that have come to visit. Have I answered the door naked to those I prefer that they don't come calling again ... yes. Religious people that go door to door and I prefer they not come around anymore. I've answered the door nude. I've shielded my genitalia but exposed my nude right side of my body after I said ... "I'm not wearing any clothes, do you still want to talk to me?" When they said ... "we don't mind," I answered the door in this manner and they became embarrassed and said "maybe another time." I respond ... "this is how we live and next time I won't be as accommodating and will answer without standing behind the door." Know what ... haven't had any of them return in over a year! Most of the time ... I slip on my shorts and baseball jersey that I have hanging on the back of the office door, which is closest room to the front door.
I don't think answering the door naked proves anything but that you may be insensitive to others feelings and maybe there's a thrill at shocking someone. I just happen to feel that you could answer the door without getting dressed and not expose yourself to others that may be uncomfortable with nudity. The above may sound like a contradiction but you'd have to live in my bare feet to see what I'm talking about.
;-)

This post was edited

I don't know anyone well enough to just open the door, so I either ignore the knock or put a robe on.

This post was edited

I keep a pair of shorts by the door, and I'll put them on if it's someone I don't know. But for certain friends - and the mailman - I answer the door naked.

This post was edited

Our situation is we are business owners and in the public eye in a smaller community. Answering the door nude to anyone that happens to come buy would have consequences. I'm sure we are not the only ones that don't have the choice to do that either.
We recently resigned as Officers of the Court. I may want to return and serve
at some point. I sure didn't and don't want to be called into the Judges Chambers by an embarrassed Judge.
Obviously it's not a problem if it's nudist friends. Wish we could though!

This post was edited