Any nudist commuinty in canada or u.s.?

Any suggestions where a nudist commuinty in canada or the u.s.?
Jerry

This topic was edited
RE: Any nudist commuinty in canada or u.s.?

Where have you been? Living under a rock? There are lots of nudist communities. Most year around resorts have many full time residents. Check out their web sites.

This post was edited

Where have you been? Living under a rock? There are lots of nudist communities. Most year around resorts have many full time residents. Check out their web sites.Sorry Im new to nudism. Can you link to any websites? I checked google, no dice

This post was edited

Hi Jerry,Go to www.fcn.can for the Federation of Canadian Naturists. This site will be a good resource to find nudist communities and organizations in Canada.Enjoy!-Dan

This post was edited

Sorry, typo! It should be www.fcn.ca

This post was edited

hey Jerr, I was new to the going social nudism and had not a clue if there was a nudist club in my own back yard or even in North America. Here in Saskatchewan we have 2 clubs that are operational through summer months, no need to explain, we are not California :-) Prairie Suns my home travel club https://prairiesuns.org/, and there is the landed club near Regina https://www.greenhavensunclub.ca/. Across Canada we have several in BC, at least 2 in Ab, Naturist Legacy in Manitoba, several more to the east.

This post was edited

Where have you been? Living under a rock? There are lots of nudist communities. Most year around resorts have many full time residents. Check out their web sites.Do they still permit snotty posts like this here?

This post was edited

Any suggestions where a nudist commuinty in canada or the u.s.?Jerry

If you need a place to stay I can accommodate you in the future

This post was edited