Younger 4 older

I'm a 27 year old nudist from London and I'd like to meet up with older men nudists

This topic was edited
RE: Younger 4 older

Your not likely to get any positive responses with a blocked profile. People like to see who wants to meet up with them before contacting them.

This post was edited

Your not likely to get any positive responses with a blocked profile. People like to see who wants to meet up with them before contacting them.What do you mean by blocked I've been on here for 5 years

This post was edited

It is set on private so no one can see it.Ok do you no how I can change the setting

This post was edited

It is set on private so no one can see it.Ok do you no how I can change the settingI think I've changed setting add me as a friend

This post was edited

I'm a 27 year old nudist from London and I'd like to meet up with older men nudistsTo bad i'm not in London.......

This post was edited

At least spell out what you have in mind.I think most people can guess what's on his mind. I think he should be on the trueswingers site.

This post was edited

At least spell out what you have in mind.I think most people can guess what's on his mind. I think he should be on the trueswingers site.He's gay and into older men not a swinger. I'm gay and prefer younger.

This post was edited

At least spell out what you have in mind.I think most people can guess what's on his mind. I think he should be on the trueswingers site.He's gay and into older men not a swinger. I'm gay and prefer younger.And this is not a dating site.

This post was edited

At least spell out what you have in mind.I think most people can guess what's on his mind. I think he should be on the trueswingers site.He's gay and into older men not a swinger. I'm gay and prefer younger.And this is not a dating site.
Actually, the owners of the site beg to differ with you. If you go to Settings Profile Information you will see the very first question has to do with dating. Dating may not be the ONLY function of this site, but it is a part of it.

This post was edited

Old scotch is good, but beer needs drinking young because the taste deteriorates if kept too long.

This post was edited