How to make friendship with more nudist all over eorld.?

Actually I am new here. I can't realize all features. So please nudist friends add me & give me a chance to explore.

This topic was edited
RE: How to make friendship with more nudist all over eorld.?

What features can you not access? There is nothing any member can do to help you access more, if you are having a issue with the site features please try to contact a room mod or write to Admin.

One thing you can access is your own profile. Some general information would be helpful to gain friends with something in common. It takes less time to put some general info in a profile then it does to post pictures so it should be very easy .
Hope that was helpful

This post was edited

What features can you not access? There is nothing any member can do to help you access more, if you are having a issue with the site features please try to contact a room mod or write to Admin.

One thing you can access is your own profile. Some general information would be helpful to gain friends with something in common. It takes less time to put some general info in a profile then it does to post pictures so it should be very easy .
Hope that was helpful

This post was edited

Fill in your profile like Evan said and get yourself certified so that people know you are who you say you are it does not hurt and it does not take a long time to do. I was new to the site and the first thing I did was put up info on my profile and got myself certified.I agree! Welcome aboard.

This post was edited