Please Help me find my way!

I want to be a first time nudist but I don't know where to go, I live in Michigan so does anyone know where I can go to start my nudism lifestyle?

This topic was edited
RE: Please Help me find my way!

GOOGLE "Michigan Nudism" with AND without quotes. You get different results. Also go toaanr.com

This post was edited

Check here for a better listing: NAKED PLACESa "better" listing. What is this a contest?

This post was edited

Go to the top of this page and click on LOCATIONS. Then search for Michigan. If you live close to a state line, then search the neighboring state. If you're going on vacation, check the areas that you'll be visiting. Good luck.

This post was edited

Check here for a better listing: NAKED PLACESa "better" listing. What is this a contest?

Why do you think it's a contest. NakedPlaces is in fact, a far more comprehensive list of places to go nude than AANR would ever consider posting.You couldn't just list it. You had to belittle mylisting by saying yourlistingwas "better".

This post was edited

Why do you think it's a contest. NakedPlaces is in fact, a far more comprehensive list of places to go nude than AANR would ever consider posting.You couldn't just list it. You had to belittle mylisting by saying yourlistingwas "better".
JOSHING
tease (someone) in a playful way.
"he loved to josh people"
engage in joking or playful talk with others.

JOSH
(jsh)
v. joshed, joshing, joshes
v.tr.
To tease (someone) good-humoredly: She joshed her brother about his strange new haircut.
v.intr.
To make or exchange good-humored jokes; banter.
n.
A teasing or joking remark.

This post was edited

I realize this is a 3 month old thread but I will reply anyway. As far as Michigan chilly climate goes, Turtle Lake Resort fits well as they have indoor facilities as well as outdoors. Extremely nice staff and place. It's really a win-win. It was the 2nd place my wife attended in her new social nudity experience.

This post was edited