Pictures

I decided to add some pictures of me at a few courses I've played. One favorite, in particular, is the course with the Cart Girl and I posing. After a few complaints from the older women ... the course made them wear a uniform. Didn't affect her tips, she's still a nice girl and great Cart Girl. I see her more times on the course than I see my ball! She makes sure I'm well hydrated! :D
The other pictures are me at two other local courses. Short par 4 ... playing Tin Cup Golf and going for the green ... left it short by about 10 yards. At least I made it over the lake! LOL
The other shot, the courses signature hole. Elevated Tee box and with a dog leg left, down hill green ... A 200 yard plus drive will get you close to 300 yards out there. A 300 yard drive ... you could drive the green with the down hill run! Awesome course ... first time out I shot a 134!!! Last time out ... 104. Me and my golf partner plan to play it again and hopefully I'll break 100.

This topic was edited
RE: Pictures

Hello all, thank you for accepting me into this group, I love the photo's, they are absolutely amazing, the golf courses are verybeautiful, I must admit I have never played a round on a 'real' golf course, I've been on a real course once many yrs ago with a then brother-inlaw but was just being turned on to the sport at the time so I wasn't any good... just making contact with the ball was challenging enough, there were people in front of us and behind us so we were expected to keep pace, long story short I just picked up my ball and enjoyed watching the others play. ...That was a long time ago,... I'm still not any good but I can hit the ball now, ...most of the time.I've been a naturist all of my life and since picking up a golf club and making contact that very first time I have been dreaming of the day I could hit a beautiful course once again but this time ...in the nude, I live in Arkansas so its difficult here to be nude in some of the places I would like to be, a passerby last summer saw me nude in my own yard and called the police from which I was paid a visit a short time later, not even allowed by law to be nude in my own yard...what is this world coming to? Oh... but I digress... I still keep the dream alive and fortunately I have a place ...in my yard... where I can hit golf balls from, and ...do it in the nude, so til then when I see a golf course photo with naked people frolicking about and having the greatest times of their lives I willcontinue to imaging that I am there, right along with them, having a great time.

This post was edited