Will you parade naked in Toronto?

I have been walking naked with other naked people at the Toronto's Pride Parade for three years so far. And maybe some people don't know that you are allowed to be naked at and after the parade, as long as you wear hat, shoes or socks only. It's very great experience to walk naked in front of 1.2 million people. Just wondering if more people will like to join in and let's parade naked..e

This topic was edited
RE: Will you parade naked in Toronto?

This is an idea that I'd like to see spread to other areas. Besides being able to be nude, I feel that the marchers should be giving information of where by-standers can find out more about the nudist life style. Even if nudity was not allowed or unadvisable, marching in a parade and providing information about nudism would be helpful to our cause. Banners or signs could be carried giving web sites or phone numbers could be helpful. I believe that this is the way the gay activists got their foothold. We would do well to emulate them.

This post was edited

I have been walking naked with other naked people at the Toronto's Pride Parade for three years so far. And maybe some people don't know that you are allowed to be naked at and after the parade, as long as you wear hat, shoes or socks only. It's very great experience to walk naked in front of 1.2 million people. Just wondering if more people will like to join in and let's parade naked..eA group of us from Bare Oaks Naturist park, marched in the parade also, we we are all straight

This post was edited

A group of us from Bare Oaks Naturist park, marched in the parade also, we we are all straightCool, when was that?

This post was edited