Pool or beach?

When it comes to enjoying your body nude, where do you like to hit it off?
Beach or Pool?

This topic was edited
RE: Pool or beach?

Since being landlocked the drive to a beach would take too long. Have not a pool so guess the hot tub must do.

This post was edited

Now mainly a pool, but have been to beaches many times and love being able to walk the shoreline nude

This post was edited

Don't have access to a pool or beach but love to swim in the lake or river, hike & fish naked.

This post was edited

Bythe pool! There are no beaches nearby.

This post was edited

would be great if there a nude beach within driving distance. growing up on lake erie spent more time on beaches than pools.

This post was edited

Don't have access to a pool or beach, lake or river, I also love to hike naked.I rather the beach than a pool, but alas all is just a dream here in non nudist asia.

This post was edited

Any body of water i can get in to. I live in a desert and water is hard up so i have even put a large tube in my green house. i also have a horse troft in the back 100 to stop be whan im stuck out working my land

This post was edited

We're lucky ... we have a pool and we have a nude beach about 50 mins away. I think we both prefer the beach! ;-)

This post was edited

I haven't made it to a nude beach...it might be kinda fun if it isn't 100' or so. That said, I believe it would be somewhat difficult to beat the pool, pool deck and hot tub at the resort.

This post was edited

Love to be at either! Too cold for both right now, can't wait for summer, cabin fever is setting in! Nothing better than first warm naked outdoor day!

This post was edited