Married Men but here as MALE ONLY profiles

Over our tenure here at TN, we've found that there's a number of MARRIED males who have MALE only profiles. Just wondering what the motivation is to leave the MRS. out of this formula.....?

Could it be:
1) Their wife isn't a nudist....
2) They are nudists, but doesn't want their wife to know that they have a profile...
3) They aren't nudists at all but what a great way to meet people who are.....
4)This is one big fantasy and if their wife found out about this, their status would change to DIVORCED....

What is it? Why are you here as just a male if you're married? My wife and I have no secrets about nudism, our private life activities, or who we chat with, or what we do. Why aren't you proud of the most important thing to you in life, and why don't you give her the respect she deserves....

Anxious to hear from all the MARRIED men out there with non-couple profiles....

Steve

This topic was edited
RE: Married Men but here as MALE ONLY profiles

Married as stated on my profile and hope to be able to change my status to couple soon...

This post was edited

Hi Jen
I have married listed in my profile, so I am not making believe I am not married. I do not have pictures of my wife on for personal reasons that we both share at this time. I do agree with every stipulation that you have listed and I am sure that each or all of them are true for some members. We have had discussions about this in the past so PLEASE don't think I am making any aspersions to you for bringing this up for I to am interested in what might be written.
Also, Jen how many men are on here who ARE married but state they are single to play that game. One or two I would think.
Any women on here who are making believe they are men and vice versa.
My two cents and remember Jen, I do think highly of you and believe you to be a superlative person. Actually, I shall change it to I love you in the sense of your being who you are.
Peter

This post was edited

Rockofbury, I had never considered women pretending to be men. I wonder how many women are afraid of being bombarded by friend requests from males so they post as males? Dont know why but that had never crossed my mind. That would be interesting to know.

This post was edited

I've noticed that some of the more experienced users are short tempered and a bit intolerant. "Newbie" is difinitely a derogatory term. Fortunately, there are also lots of friendly folks out there...glad I joined
Iceberg01.........Newbie is not a derogatory term.......We all have been "Newbies" in everything we have ever done. Those "People" forgot their "Newbie" roots.
Off topic..but needed to be addressed.
" No such thing as a stupid question"

This post was edited

If past experience on other sites is an indication, couples profiles get bombarded with almost as many friend requests as female profiles.

This post was edited

Cuddlebunnies,
Your question caught me by complete surprise. It was in the spirit of complete honesty that I have listed myself as a married male. My wife has visited nudist clubs with me in the past. We have spent several vacations together at clothing optional resorts. In fact during our last vacation, we spent most of our time on the nude side at the beach and pool. While she has no problem with nudity or being nude, she would be just as happy at a resort which required clothing.
I am not.

This post was edited

Hi Jen I have married listed in my profile, so I am not making believe I am not married. I do not have pictures of my wife on for personal reasons that we both share at this time. I do agree with every stipulation that you have listed and I am sure that each or all of them are true for some members. We have had discussions about this in the past so PLEASE don't think I am making any aspersions to you for bringing this up for I to am interested in what might be written. Also, Jen how many men are on here who ARE married but state they are single to play that game. One or two I would think. Any women on here who are making believe they are men and vice versa. My two cents and remember Jen, I do think highly of you and believe you to be a superlative person. Actually, I shall change it to I love you in the sense of your being who you are. Peter

Hey Peter, lol...I'm not the one asking the question, Steve is. And I love you for who you are, too!

Jen

This post was edited

Could it be: 1) Their wife isn't a nudist.... = i guess u mean they must be p to something, if they are on alone lol 2) They are nudists, but doesn't want their wife to know that they have a profile...= because they must want sex from someone else other than than wife. kindof implying alot here arent you? 3) They aren't nudists at all but what a great way to meet people who are.....= umm kind of obvious this would be a good way to me nudists, if you were curious duh 4)This is one big fantasy and if their wife found out about this, their status would change to DIVORCED....= again saying they must be interested in cheating, kindof suspicious arent you? My wife and I have no secrets about nudism, our private life activities, or who we chat with, or what we do. Why aren't you proud of the most important thing to you in life, and why don't you give her the respect she deserves.... = oh so as long as it's good for you and your wife, that should be the standard for every married couple. kinda pushing ur beliefs on people arent? just a little? Anxious to hear from all the MARRIED men out there with single profiles.... = why do u wanna hear from them? not happy until you can berate someone huh

Jon, We have talked to a number of MARRIED men on hereand havegotten honest replies, simularto the statements listed in the original question. Manymarried males have also been flagged for inappropriate behaviour here on cam too. So the questions are asked to find out why married menare doing this.

Yes, some are up to something, wanking on cam, and engaging in appropriate behavior, but not with their partner, but rather viewers in the chat room.

And Yes, because some men hide things from their spouse, gambling, drinking, affairs, it's all part of life.

And yes, to see nude people and learn about nudism because of curiousity.

And yes, these men wish to live the nudist lifestyle vicariously through this site and yes, if their spouses, some who are absolutely against what they're doing, finds out about their profile, would have their heads on a silver platter.

Relationship standards? Of courseNOT! Our heterosexual, married relationship is ours, and your gay, unmarried, relationships areyours, and I'm not here to judge you or others,not to harrass, not to berateor set standands. Merely a topic of conversation for discussion, not attack.

So Jon, let us know when youget MARRIED and we'd love to hear your honest MARRIED opinion.

STEVE

This post was edited

Likemost of theother married men who have replied to this thread I am alsohappily weddedto a non nudist. It's that plain and simple. My wife knows I am on this site and has no issues with it. I clearly state all the information in my profile. cn

This post was edited

I am single but wanted to offer another reason. I have friends who are married and are on here, they each have their own profile on here. They have seperate profiles so they can both come into chat. Another couple used two computers and confused people by both coming into chat at same time. it made for some real laughs, especially when they switched which was on cam since only one could be on at a time.
Thomas

This post was edited