going to the beach while our monthly friend is visiting...

I work and go to school and rarely have the time to go to the beach... I'm a home nudist but I want to get out a little more. FINALLY Spring Break is here and I have 2 days I could possible go to the local nude beach here(haulover)!! Of course after months of preparing to venture out, I'm finally ready and I might start my period... talk about sucky!! would a tampon be noticeable at the beach? Would it be uncomfortable?

This topic was edited
RE: going to the beach while our monthly friend is visiting...

I work and go to school and rarely have the time to go to the beach... I'm a home nudist but I want to get out a little more. FINALLY Spring Break is here and I have 2 days I could possible go to the local nude beach here(haulover)!! Of course after months of preparing to venture out, I'm finally ready and I might start my period... talk about sucky!! would a tampon be noticeable at the beach? Would it be uncomfortable?I'll tell you what my wife did, during those times. Yes, most nudist women use a tampon so they can be completely naked, others will wear a bottom ... which my wife hated but she did if we were going during the first couple of days of her cycle. When she was able to wear a tampon and no bottoms, she had me trim the string a bit. It was unnoticeable and in all honesty ... nudists don't care. Go, have a good time and know that there are many other women in your situation, anddon't let your monthly friend keep you away from the beach! Have a great time! :-)

This post was edited

I over heard some gals talking once and she said that she tied a loop of monofilament fishing line to the end and then clipped the string very short. Makes sense because thin fishing line is very strong and almost impossible to see. In reality any discomfort you may feel is mostly on your part and not the people who may see it. We know those things happen and we accept it. Actually you may be sending a message; I'm a woman and I'm proud of it.

This post was edited

My wife just cuts the string off and tucks what is left up inside until she needs to dispose of it

This post was edited

I wouldn't have thought a 29 year old needed to ask this question. That's if she or he is 29,the OP's profile is blank.

This post was edited