Naked Erections .

I think ALL MEN , Whether str8 , bi , gay OR CURIOS LOVE THEIR STIFF COCKS AND MANY SHOW IT OFF TOO . IT just depends whose company they are in and how HORNY AND What their Upbringing is . I Belive that ALL Dads must raise their sons With AN OPEN MIND and teach theirs sons not to BE ASHAMED Of THEIR MANHOOD AN Be Proud of it . MY DAD SLEPT NAKED MANY TIMES AND I saw his Boner too but was Never ashamed to see it . Also ev ery males gets it at some time or another so why be ashamed of their Boner. When I was younger I use to get them all the time without any reason even when I was in Secondary school and I was never Ashamed of it .I was 16byrs old when I was in School in my tenth grade.

This topic was edited
RE: Naked Erections .

Mate....you hit it on the head ! What a wonderful up bringing you must have had. We should all teach our son's to be at ease with the male body and it's many attributes and wonders. Rob in Wa.

This post was edited

I always say, don't worry if you get an erection, worry if you don't get one.

This post was edited

I feel the same way about nudity/erections that I do about masturbation. These are all perfect normal things that 99.9% of the population do yet the majority of the population is embarrassed to admit it. I'm a pretty open book, almost nothing is off limits with me. I openly discuss my depression, my sex life, masturbating, you name it. I feel that the only way people are going to stop feeling so self concious about these topics is if people start talking about them as normally as they'd talk about what they had for dinner last night. Love and enjoy your bodies guys. Life's too short to be stuffy.JayJay, you have given a great view on this matter. And a great bit of advice for all of us. Thank you!

This post was edited

I grew up in an open environment with a indoors nudist dad in a house with two bathrooms where dad and I shared one of them, so it was easy to meet us naked and sometimes hard too. Not ashamed.

This post was edited

I think ALL MEN , Whether str8 , bi , gay OR CURIOS LOVE THEIR STIFF COCKS AND MANY SHOW IT OFF TOO . IT just depends whose company they are in and how HORNY AND What their Upbringing is . I Belive that ALL Dads must raise their sons With AN OPEN MIND and teach theirs sons not to BE ASHAMED Of THEIR MANHOOD AN Be Proud of it . MY DAD SLEPT NAKED MANY TIMES AND I saw his Boner too but was Never ashamed to see it . Also ev ery males gets it at some time or another so why be ashamed of their Boner. When I was younger I use to get them all the time without any reason even when I was in Secondary school and I was never Ashamed of it .I was 16byrs old when I was in School in my tenth grade.I agree with everyone and how blessed you are to be raised that way and now we are for this group and to share--NAKED PENIS ERECTIONS

This post was edited

Completely agree with everyone here. Was raised in a somewhat modest household, but wish I would have been encouraged to go nude and not hide my erections as I was growing up. No sons yet, but I hope to raise them comfortable with their own body and with nudity in general, and to be comfortable being around other males of all ages nude.

This post was edited

Has anyone hosted a nudist guest and while sitting and talking gotten an erection? I wonder what my guest might think if I do but also think that they happen so why worry. Curious to know how everyone handle these situations.

This post was edited

Erections are nothing to be shy or embarrassed buy. Be glad you can get one without needing a little blue pill!!!

This post was edited

I feel the same way about nudity/erections that I do about masturbation. These are all perfect normal things that 99.9% of the population do yet the majority of the population is embarrassed to admit it. I'm a pretty open book, almost nothing is off limits with me. I openly discuss my depression, my sex life, masturbating, you name it. I feel that the only way people are going to stop feeling so self concious about these topics is if people start talking about them as normally as they'd talk about what they had for dinner last night. Love and enjoy your bodies guys. Life's too short to be stuffy.JayIm a newbie at being a nudist never group naked really except once in a while when would play behind closed doors with a few friends or got baths together! But that was short lived as got older it was not accepted. Then in 2008 I went to my first gay campground that a nude pool area and the one day went to go swimming a group of bears wouldn't let me in until I was completely naked, from then on slowly been loving and doing it when I can. But then theres the whole erection problem I pop boners like a drug addict pops pills its so random from seeing something to feeling something or sometimes no reason at all not even know and look down and well hello! I use to get embarrassed by it but slowly learning not to and that its natural and sometimes unavoidable but the problem I still have is that im a leaker I leak like a leaky faucet sometimes, does anyone else have the same issue? If so or if not what do you guys think or do?

This post was edited

I have always thought that the erection is not the problem but the body with the erection can choose to flaunt it or make others uncomfortable and THAT is the problem. EVERYBODY, male and female, know that erections happen but not all women know details and some are intimidated by a man being obviously sexually aroused. We men know that not all erections are equal. I am not shy but if I am in a place where erections are discouraged, I NEVER have a problem. The fact that they are discouraged is a turn off in itself. If I am in a more erection freindly location, I LOVE being hard and seeing other hard cocks! A soft cock is nice decoration but a hard cock is useful.

This post was edited