Bedroom Nudists/ Flatshare

I havent seen a topic about Flat Sharing on here. After chatting to numerous amounts of people that are confined to their bedrooms or when flatmates are out etc before being able to strip off. I feel sorry for them as alot of them are passionate about naturism but are restricted to enjoy it. Surely there must be people out there renting out their bedrooms and would rather a naturists rents it so they can enjoy it. We have 3 spare bedrooms but I dont think my partner would like more than me wandering around naked lol or otherwise i would do it

This topic was edited
RE: Bedroom Nudists/ Flatshare

I too would be open to take naturist lodger in but my partner wouldn't want it either, a shame as it would be good to have a another nudist guy around the place.

This post was edited

I have a non-nudist house mate (Americans call them Room Mates). And my nudity is confined to times when he is out. ( fortunately he works and I'm retired so I get some chances).He accepts that I have nudist friends to visit, sometimes to stay, and he stays out of the way. Right now he's out and (you guessed it) I'm naked. I couldn't rent the spare rooms to nudists either.

This post was edited

I also have a textile room mate. we have been room mate longer than I have been a nudist....so not to disrespect her I keep my nudity to myself. It has always been difficult being a nudist in an area that does not accept it very well. It is amazing to see the amount of close minded people that think nudity equals sex, or it is gross and perverted. It would be great if I had found a roomie way back that had the same interests in the lifestyle....but I myself was afraid to venture into the lifestyle till I had come across this site a few years ago. Crazy how we let society dictate our lifestyles in so many ways.

This post was edited