BBW FROM ONTARIO CANADA

Are there any places that have a 40s crowd and bbw friendly. I would like to tan and hang out on a nice beach with a breeze.Im looking to meet women in this lifestyle.meeting new people...etc

This topic was edited
RE: BBW FROM ONTARIO CANADA

I think you'll find all of the clubs will welcome you but if you're interested in trying something soon, I would recommend the upcoming nude swim at the wave pool in Richmond Hill. It's hosted by the GTA Skinnydippers and should be really well-attended (100-200) people. The group is fun and friendly and it's easy to strike up conversations plus the group often goes out to a local restaurant after the swim for those who don't want the evening to end. It's a great way to make connections and friends to visit the beaches at Port Burwell and Hanlan's Point this summer.
You can find more information here: https://www.gtaskinnydippers.ca/Home.html
I hope you can go,
Karen

This post was edited

Welcome aboard! Hope that you enjoy the site.

This post was edited

When u come in indonesia,,,

This post was edited

I'm looking forward to the wave pool swim. It is always a larger crowd. Don't forget bowling on the 25th of April in Mississauga.

This post was edited

You're right, the bowling is a good suggestion too but I'm a bit biased toward the wave pool because it's my favourite event. :-) Unfortunately, I won't make this one but I'll try in the fall.

This post was edited