Looking for nude models via skype

I'm a nudist artist, looking for models to pose nude on cam via skype. A few requirements:
You have to be fully nude, and have your cam set up so that I can see all of you. Type of pose can be discussed.
Decent cam resolution and lighting so that I can see details reasonably well.
Able to hold a pose for 20-30 minutes.
Don't have to be a gym rat, but reasonably fit/in shape bodies are preferred. Otherwise I'm open about age, gender, sexual orientation, etc.
I'm happy to show you samples of my drawings, as well as answer any questions you have. Best to send me a pm rather than comment on this thread. Please have full body pics of you on your profile, or be able to send pics to me.
Thanks, and let me know if you're interested.

This topic was edited
RE: Looking for nude models via skype

I have modeled in this way several times in the past. If im acceptable as a model, I Would be willing to do so again when I can get some quiet time at home. Would this a painting, or sketch work? (Just curious regarding poses)

This post was edited

Give me a shout...if age doesn't mean much...

This post was edited

i could be interessed ... where is gallery to show what you have done ?

This post was edited

hi..lol, have seen the price? lol

This post was edited

What a great idea. It's getting into winter here, so not the best time for sitting round nude, but I would consider it in the warmer months.

This post was edited

I would love to model for you anytime.

This post was edited

Would be happy to model for you....take a look at my profile and let me know if you are interested.

This post was edited
RE:Looking for nude models via skype

I would love to try it out. My skype is Jay.dreaming

This post was edited