How do I open my wife up to the idea of being a nudist?

We are in our 20s and have 5 kids. My wife and I are not naked in front of the kids. I would like to become a nudist but she has some insecurities about her body. Any suggestions? We live in mo so maybe local people could help.

This topic was edited
RE: How do I open my wife up to the idea of being a nudist?

Welcome aboard! Hope that you enjoy the site.
Nudists in most cases do not judge others my their bodies, just their personality. At the resort that I go to, I try to make newbies welcome and at ease with themselves. Give it a try!

This post was edited

Rather than spending time asking questions why don't you fill out your profile so people will know something about you. Then maybe we could be of help. Many of us will not reply to a person with a blank Profile.

This post was edited

Rather than spending time asking questions why don't you fill out your profile so people will know something about you. Then maybe we could be of help. Many of us will not reply to a person with a blank Profile.Ditto

This post was edited

Rather than spending time asking questions why don't you fill out your profile so people will know something about you. Then maybe we could be of help. Many of us will not reply to a person with a blank Profile.Sheesh. It's the person's first post. Maybe they don't even know how to fill out the profile. What difference does the profile make anyway?
Not a friendly welcome to a newbie.

This post was edited

Rather than spending time asking questions why don't you fill out your profile so people will know something about you. Then maybe we could be of help. Many of us will not reply to a person with a blank Profile.He still hasn't bothered to put any detail in his profile after three days.He's been on the site again today but his profile is completely blank.

This post was edited

Simple answer, burn all her clothes

This post was edited

Another issue to ponder is the age of the children. There is a big difference if they are currently aged 4 than 14. The younger they are, the easier to introduce them into the nudist lifestyle. I agreed with the comments about leaving door open, after showering, and activities that are supposed to be common. It's a gradual process, I suppose.

This post was edited

Have you thought about taking your wife to some secluded accommodation where there is just the two of you.
She might feel more comfortable within herself to go nude in nature.
And give your wife lots of compliments about how wonderful you think she looks nude.
With in a few days you might be surprised she may feel like she would like to try this with you.
But it does take time, let her know that all naked bodies are beautiful.
Just something to think about. :-)

This post was edited

Rather than spending time asking questions why don't you fill out your profile so people will know something about you. Then maybe we could be of help. Many of us will not reply to a person with a blank Profile.DittoIf your so hung up on profiles, simple don't respond to the post in any form. There are too many self appointed social police on here. Can we let people enjoy their time here without the continued harassment over profiles.
If you want to know more about the poster message them

This post was edited

Rather than spending time asking questions why don't you fill out your profile so people will know something about you. Then maybe we could be of help. Many of us will not reply to a person with a blank Profile.He still hasn't bothered to put any detail in his profile after three days.He's been on the site again today but his profile is completely blank.So what.top the harassment.

This post was edited