Chat is currently down

Hello, apologies for chat currently being down. We had a hard drive crash and unfortunately it was on the server hosting chat. We should have chat back up soon.
Thanks for your patience
Teamtrue2

This topic was edited
RE: Chat is currently down

Hi Everyone, we had a hard drive failure on the server that runs our chat site. We have launched the new chat we have been working on in the mean time.
It's not complete, but it's better than nothing for the interim. We're running around with our hair on fire attempting to restore the other server, so any bugs you notice, please put them here

This post was edited

Hi, can I ask if the same problem has caused sister site True Swingers to be down - I am on both sites and cat access TS at all??

This post was edited

Hello, apologies for chat currently being down. We had a hard drive crash and unfortunately it was on the server hosting chat. We should have chat back up soon.Thanks for your patienceTeamtrue2Hello is the chat room still down as I can not seem to get into the room!
Please advise.
UKLADS

This post was edited

Up and running as of 3:43 pm PST. :D

This post was edited

Up and running as of 3:43 pm PST. :DNot running here! 7.55am EST!

This post was edited

Hello, apologies for chat currently being down. We had a hard drive crash and unfortunately it was on the server hosting chat. We should have chat back up soon.Thanks for your patienceTeamtrue2

This post was edited
RE: Chat Is Working Ok

Chat is working

This post was edited

Hello, apologies for chat currently being down. We had a hard drive crash and unfortunately it was on the server hosting chat. We should have chat back up soon.Thanks for your patienceTeamtrue2

This post was edited

Perhaps you should change the make of your hard drives as two failures in two months or consider a disk aray then there would be built in redundancy.

This post was edited

Perhaps you should change the make of your hard drives as two failures in two months or consider a disk aray then there would be built in redundancy.i see dicktiki just quoted the post from 2 months ago! doesnt mean that the issue is hard drive related this time

This post was edited