Indian Hills in Louisiana-- Anyone have any knowledge of?

Hi, we're new to this site. We just found out about Indian Hills in Slidell Louisiana because the local newspaper did an article on them, but their phone number is disconnected, their Facebook page seems to be disabled, and they haven't answered two emails. Does anyone know anything about this place and whether they are still open? We are considering just driving out there but really wanted to make contact first.Thank you for any info or help.--B & V

This topic was edited
RE: Indian Hills in Louisiana-- Anyone have any knowledge of?

Is it possible you don't have a current phone number or Facebook account? Their webpage is current and their Facebook page is active as of yesterday:
https://www.facebook.com/IndianHillsPark

This post was edited

Hey B&V! Let us know what you think of Indian Hills if you visit. We're planning to make a trip over there this summer to check it out. We discovered it this winter online and would love to visit. It's actually one of the closest nudist resorts to us even though we live in NW Florida. Hope to see you there sometime. - J&R

This post was edited

Yes, that was the problem. There is a Facebook "stub" that I got sent to because of how I searched for it. Thank you very much. Unfortunately the phone number is the same, and I got a "number disconnected" error message, but I'll try again and I guess we'll just head up there some time soon. Thank you very much for your help.

This post was edited

Hi. I am a member there and was there on Friday. If you google " Indian Hills, Slidell " you will get to their website which will have all the current contact info. They are busy giving the place a facelift and although not yet complete, it is looking awesome.Thanks for the info. I guess I'll try the phone number another time. We hope to be there soon, maybe next weekend but possibly 2 weekends away due to work pressures. We appreciate the swift responses to our inquiry. --B & V

This post was edited

Hey B&V! Let us know what you think of Indian Hills if you visit. We're planning to make a trip over there this summer to check it out. We discovered it this winter online and would love to visit. It's actually one of the closest nudist resorts to us even though we live in NW Florida. Hope to see you there sometime. - J&RThanks J&R. It looks marvelous to us and we were just thrilled to find out about it. There used to be a clothing-optional resort called The Country Club here in New Orleans but this winter the city forced them to change their policy to swimsuits only. So this means a lot to us. --B & V

This post was edited

Welcome aboard! Hope that you enjoy the site.

This post was edited

Wife and I visited there last summer. Nice place with nice folks but most of the people there live there. It kinda felt like we were camping in someone else's back yard. All in all nice place and we would visit again when in the area.

This post was edited

Thanks everyone for the welcome and the information! It seems that there is a "stub" Facebook page that is inoperable (that contains the word "nudist", but there is also the real Facebook page that is active. Here's the real one:https://www.facebook.com/IndianHillsPark?fref=ts
We'll be going soon. Thanks again. It was great to get such quick replies and warm welcomes.

This post was edited

https://www.facebook.com/IndianHillsPark?fref=ts
I realize it was a few days ago y'all had this conversation, but the FB page works for me.
You can also go to the LA or NOLA groups on here to see posts about IH and to talk about meeting people there. There is also in IH page that is often used on here. They really have been doing better about making contact through media.
Yes, you need to reserve for overnight accommodations. Plus you want to make sure something is available. Since the new changes, the residents and members are more friendly once trust is built. They want people to come and enjoy...that was the reason for the article.
The pool is heated so even if it is a cool weekend, you can still enjoy the water. The building is good for sitting in for board games or homework. They also have dances and karaoke in there.

This post was edited

Hi, we're new to this site. We just found out about Indian Hills in Slidell Louisiana because the local newspaper did an article on them, but their phone number is disconnected, their Facebook page seems to be disabled, and they haven't answered two emails. Does anyone know anything about this place and whether they are still open? We are considering just driving out there but really wanted to make contact first.Thank you for any info or help.--B & VThey are very much open.. we have been several time in the past three months.. Facebook page is online as always, The also have a website as well as a working phone number.

This post was edited