losing your top or shorts in a public place

Don't see a posting like this. Has anyone had there top or shorts come off on a water slide or in a big wave at the beach and not had it been by accident. Or just been at a hotel or campground and just took it off. I was at a resort with a wet bar but didn't stay long enough to see if the lively crowd loosened up after dark.

This topic was edited
RE: losing your top or shorts in a public place

Nope, never lost my shorts.
As a naturist, I'm rarely in them.
S

This post was edited

Not on purpose but by accident! I have a pair of worn out cotton shorts I used to wear at night around the fire house. Probably the most comfortable shorts I own. At times I will just slip them on to run to the hardware store, market, gas station, to pick up the motorhome ... easily removed and put back on for those naked drives.
The elastic is worn out and they stay up as long as I don't have anything in the pockets. I went to Home Depot in them a couple of years ago and had my keys in one pocket and cell phone in the other and both hands holding bags of items I just bought. Got half way to the car and I felt the shorts begin to slip and before I knew it ... down around mid thigh. No mistaking I wasn't wearing underwear, never do anyway, but only a few people in the parking lot. Not sure who saw but no one gave me any grief. Luckily ... nothing breakable in the bags when I dropped them and went for the waist band! hahahaha
I still wear them but usually hold my cell phone and keys in my hands and use a cart to carry out the items I buy. I love wearing those shorts because it's almost like wearing nothing. I just have to be careful when sitting down that I don't fall out and expose too much! Good thing my wife is usually with me and is my second pair of eyes! hahahaha

This post was edited

We used to do alot of bicycle rides and there was alot of nudity late at night, especially on railtrails out in the woods. People really losen up after a few beers, but ask them the next day if they are a nudist and they turn blue. It's a same more people won't admit how they like being nude

This post was edited

Not being used to having on a bathing suit, I forgot to tie the string. When I drove into the hotel pool the suit was lost. People were not amused. I was by their reactions. I collected the fabric and extricate myself from the pool to my towel and went to the changing room and recovered. Reimerged without incident.

This post was edited

one time, i lost a real strip game. after this,i must go with the group to the textil beach.with only a shorts on. they have do it as a joke,that they dont know i have no underware. and pull my shorts down to the feets,so that i must fall down,and not quick can redress. they have done this at 10 differend locations. and the best was, they have done this 3 times in a shopping center. only there a had a jogging trowser and a shirt . was a nice joke. only it must like a joke,that no one have problems with the police.

This post was edited

My wife has done it twice, both by accident and pre nudistdays.
First time t a seaside resort, was sun baking and tied the neck strap across her front. Dived into the pool to cool off and was instantly topless. At the time she was very enmbarrised and angry, but now laughs about here reaction at the time.
2nd time we went on a swimming and snorkeling cruise. Her bikini top be came dislodged under her vest and one boob was fully exposed, I attempted to earn her but she made a fuss and got me to move away from her so she had better entry access onto the boat.
It wasn't until she was seated and took off her vest did she notice the errent boob, but that was after everybody else had seen all.
Now both events are history and often bring a laugh when we discuss past memories.

This post was edited

Not losing, but I ripped the entire side seam on a waterslide once.
Luckily I had another suit with me.

This post was edited
RE:losing your top or shorts in a public place

No, but I watched a friend lose his shorts on a surf simulator at the waterpark a few years back.

This post was edited

My wife was rolled by a big wave. While she was standing there wiping the sand from her eyes, she didn't realize her top had rode WAY up. A young couple was walking by smiling, and just said hello.

This post was edited

My wife was rolled by a big wave. While she was standing there wiping the sand from her eyes, she didn't realize her top had rode WAY up. A young couple was walking by smiling, and just said hello.

This post was edited