My young wife is pregnant...

... and it' more and more difficult to make love with her as her belly is very big now ; of course she can't lie down on it and she can't be on her back too as it's painful.Not easy.
Had or have you this problem and how do you manage to find a confortable position for both of us ?Thanks for your suggestions.

This topic was edited
RE: My young wife is pregnant...

don't worry all couples go through this. By the third kid she won't even want any

This post was edited

A person of his age should not need to ask such a question. And, why the hell would a person of his age want another child ? When he takes thechild to school, people will think he's the kid's grandfather, not his dad.

This post was edited

... and it' more and more difficult to make love with her as her belly is very big now ; of course she can't lie down on it and she can't be on her back too as it's painful.Not easy.Had or have you this problem and how do you manage to find a confortable position for both of us ?Thanks for your suggestions.Do it the same way you did it the last two times. You should have figured it out by now.

This post was edited

call Dr Ruth

This post was edited

Children born to fathers over the age of 45 are at greater risk of developing psychiatric problems and more likely to struggle at school, according to the findings of a large-scale study. The research found that children with older fathers were more often diagnosed with disorders such as autism, psychosis, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), schizophrenia and bipolar disorder. They also reported more drug abuse and suicide attempts, researchers said.
Source: The Guardian, february 26,2014

This post was edited

I thought you told her to keep that asprin between her knees?

This post was edited

He asked the question 7 months ago. Is she STILL pregnant?

This post was edited

He asked the question 7 months ago. Is she STILL pregnant?The French never hurry with anything.

This post was edited