Clinton Back In The White House

What do people think about Hillary taking over when the Kenyan's term ends ?

This topic was edited
RE: Clinton Back In The White House

OK by me.

This post was edited

What do people think about Hillary taking over when the Kenyan's term ends ?Perhaps the questions should be: why does a non-American only ask about one party's possible candidate if not to troll? The OP's totalposts regarding the other candidates remains at zero.
More importantly, as an American I take offense at the OP's statement calling o u r American president a non-American.Yes, I know the ultra-conservatives somehow think it's funny suggesting that President Obama is not an American. Since American citizens twice elected President Obama the OP's assertion is saying that each and every American voter made an error by electing someone who would not be eligible to actually be the President of the United State. OP-The birther movement died from a lack of truth isn't it time you gave it up too?
Without a doubt I findthe question to be more then slightly racist! How is it that comments about President Obama's (false) birthplace to be Kenya roll off their tongues; but comments about candidate Cruz' (factual) birthplace being Canada are never mentioned? Obviously it is because while Kenya is a predominantly black nation, and therefore a fair subject of derision, Canada is a mostly white nation and therefore not worth mentioning.

This post was edited

What do people think about Hillary taking over when the Kenyan's term ends ?Perhaps the questions should be: why does a non-American only ask about one party's possible candidate if not to troll? The OP's totalposts regarding the other candidates remains at zero.
More importantly, as an American I take offense at the OP's statement calling o u r American president a non-American.Yes, I know the ultra-conservatives somehow think it's funny suggesting that President Obama is not an American. Since American citizens twice elected President Obama the OP's assertion is saying that each and every American voter made an error by electing someone who would not be eligible to actually be the President of the United State. OP-The birther movement died from a lack of truth isn't it time you gave it up too?
Without a doubt I findthe question to be more then slightly racist! How is it that comments about President Obama's (false) birthplace to be Kenya roll off their tongues; but comments about candidate Cruz' (factual) birthplace being Canada are never mentioned? Obviously it is because while Kenya is a predominantly black nation, and therefore a fair subject of derision, Canada is a mostly white nation and therefore not worth mentioning.

"ultra-conservatives somehow think it's funny suggesting that President Obama is not an American"
REALLY?Cool downChris
Obama himself has made many jokes regarding his birth certificate and his birth place.
And"Cruz' (factual) birthplace being Canada are never mentioned?"
NEVER? Then how did you find out?
Much ado about nothing.

This post was edited

I don't think she has much of a chance. Considering the problems as Secretary of State.

This post was edited

What do people think about Hillary taking over when the Kenyan's term ends ?While I believe both political parties are out of touch with reality, I would choose her over ANYONE the teabagger party puts out there. I am old enough to remember when each party was in control by moderates and knew that compromise was the only way to be effective leaders. Those days are LONG GONE.

This post was edited

This country is absolutely FUCKED if Hillary gets in office.Who doesn't enjoy a point of view that is well reasoned, cogent offered on apoint-by-point basis.

This post was edited

It was awful last time she was Preident

This post was edited

I don't think she has much of a chance. Considering the problems as Secretary of State.I don't know, Shaved. I can't see how the Republican party will be taken seriously if they have the same "clown car" that ran last time. Aside from Bush, who else is credible? Mabey Bush/Rubio as a ticket? They need to weed out the clearly unwinables early so credible candidates can have good debates, not cartoon shows like the last time. Otherwise, Hillary will look like the only adult in the room.

This post was edited

It was awful last time she was PreidentSure was .... Took Bush one's deficits and paid them off, only to have Bush two put us back into debt. Oh yeah and let's not forget Bush two's recession that the current Dem is has finally gotten us out from under...... If that's your definition of awful give me awful any day. When in the world are folks gonna look at facts and not Fox?

This post was edited

What do people think about Hillary taking over when the Kenyan's term ends ?While I believe both political parties are out of touch with reality, I would choose her over ANYONE the teabagger party puts out there. I am old enough to remember when each party was in control by moderates and knew that compromise was the only way to be effective leaders. Those days are LONG GONE. I also remember when the politicians remembered the documents our founding fathers put together said, "We the people..." instead of "We the businesses and 1%". The Republican Party especially has forgotten this. I was registered Republican until a couple of years ago when the Republican Party, especially the Tea Party lost all touch with reality.

This post was edited