Nude mowing

Tis the mowing season here in Indiana. And once again I started it out nude. My backyard is private enough to mow in the buff.I do wear Crocs so am not barefoot. But I have managed to mow it in the buff every time for the past 2 yrs and hope to keep the tradition alive this year The rest of lawn I do have to wear something. i have created what i call 'barely there" shortsI take a pair of cotton boxers normally some flesh color, cut out the cloth in the crotch area and slit the sides So what is leftis an elastic waist band with cloth flaps front and back. To folks driving by they look like shorts but they do nothing to constrictmy bait and tackle which is a very pleasant if i can't be completely nude as close as i can get feeling. Funny thing is while most would consider clad in such a garment too revealing I feel over dressed in it.

This topic was edited
RE: Nude mowing

It is still a bet cool for outdoor nudity here in Ohio. When it gets a little warmer, then I am nude in the backyard cutting the grass and clothed with a pair of shorts for the front yard.

This post was edited

Love mowing the grass nude but need footwear to protect the feet and shins in the more rugged areas around the house yard.
But alas where I am presently there is no grass to mow, just glazed tiles.

This post was edited

why buy a wooded lot then cut down all the trees? that defies logic to me. are they dendrophobic?

This post was edited

Opps, I thought it said nude MOOing.

This post was edited

For the first time last Saturday, (the day before WNGD), I mowed our lawn in the nude (not even any footware. The weather was a bit chilly being a max of 7deg C - so to answer your next question, yes it was done rather quickly!
(I would not have been able to do it on Sunday as rain was forecast all day)

This post was edited

I don't wear enough clothes while mowing anyway but a few years ago while using a push mower I ran over a small stick which somehow flew out and lodged in my leg about 3/4 in. A bandage and antiseptic and I was fine but never forgot thinking, where else that stick could have stuck. I'll keep shorts on. It is probably safer on a rider but not positive.

This post was edited

Neighbors are too close on all sides but wear my looses shorts whenever I mow. Things fall out while on the rider which I enjoy of course but causes weird tan lines. Over three acres so take anywhere between 2-3 hours. Do always mow the privacy fenced area nude though, but only takes a couple of minutes to do that.

This post was edited

yep,, it's that time of year. Cut the grass for the first time a few days ago. The front yard, gotta wear shorts, very visible from the road. The back and side yards, do it naked. There are places that one can see between the house and the outbuildings, but what are you going to see traveling at 50 mph for a split second. It just feel like the right thing to do. I do wear sandles to give some protection to my feet. But other than that, completely naked. WORD OF WARNING The leather/vinyl seat does get hot when your not there.

This post was edited

Not sure how much nude mowing I'll be doing this year. We have a new neighbor and they bought a house in the woods behind our house and then cut down all the trees. I'll venture over and introduce myself at some point but I will probably be forced to wear something.It's always best to bring everything out into the open therefore, I would suggest that you go to the neighbor and tell them that you're always nude and your back yard and plan to continue doing so. Their response could dictate how you spend the remaining years in that home.

This post was edited

I mowed our backyard naked at our previous home. But it was such a small area that I decided to get rid of the mower and have the landscaper do that lawn along with the front yard maintenance. I miss mowing but we still do quite a bit of yard maintenance, trimming and gardening and always in the nude.

This post was edited