Problems with 'Here for ...' in user profiles?

Hi
I have 'Platonic Friends' and 'Networking' ticked in our profile information, but I just noticed that our public profile is showing we're here for 'Relationships' and 'Casual Aquaintences'. We most definitely are not here for the latter two.
Anyone else having this problem? I've unselected all options until I know what's going on.
Cheers

This topic was edited
RE: Problems with 'Here for ...' in user profiles?

Your profile still shows those things. Unselecting does not appear to work,because I've done so,but the unticked boxes still show the same on my profile.

This post was edited

Hmmmmm... strange. Thanks for your feedback. Must be a glitch with the site upgrade.
Cheers

This post was edited

Drop a note to TT1 about it.

This post was edited

It seems you just have to experiment. The boxes you check in your profile update do not correspond to the displayed value. e.g. We had networking checked and it was displaying as something else - I can't remember which now - platonic friends I think. Anyway I ticked casual acquaintances and it displayed as networking. Job done. I'll probably have to change it back if it ever gets fixed - lol.
BTW - who is TT1 and how do I drop a note to them?

This post was edited

BTW - who is TT1 and how do I drop a note to them?TrueTeam 1 - "Truenudists" Administration

This post was edited

Hmmm, ours is the same way. Our profile shows 'here for relationship' but the only box checked in our settings is 'platonic'.I too will contact admin on this.Thanks for posting this obvious bug.

This post was edited

I emailed admin about this issue. Hope it gets taken care of.

This post was edited

Kudos to the Admins of this site. Problem fixed.

This post was edited

Thanks for following this up natravellers, and thanks to the Admins for sorting out the problem.
Cheers :)

This post was edited