newbie on the river

Looking for friends, nudists along the Colorado river,blythe,bullhead city,parker,lake havasu city . Good.clean fun & friendships

This topic was edited
RE: newbie on the river

Welcome aboard! Hope that you enjoy the site.

This post was edited

Welcome aboard! Hope that enjoy the site.kind of very difficult to navigate can't seem to search for people in my area

This post was edited

Welcome aboard! Hope that enjoy the site.kind of very difficult to navigate can't seem to search for people in my areaTry the SEARCH feature in the top left of the page.

This post was edited

Welcome aboard! Hope that enjoy the site.kind of very difficult to navigate can't seem to search for people in my areaTry the SEARCH feature in the top left of the page.

This post was edited

thx I did the search button but you can't narrow it down to a region or a state even bit I have made some forums to try & find local state people I'm just saying for me this web site isn't the most friendliest I've used lol

This post was edited

thx I did the search button but you can't narrow it down to a region or a state even bit I have made some forums to try & find local state people I'm just saying for me this web site isn't the most friendliest I've used lolSure you can narrow it down. Select country, then state, then by city or zip code, and even select within how many miles. Try that and see if you don't get some results.

This post was edited

thx I did the search button but you can't narrow it down to a region or a state even bit I have made some forums to try & find local state people I'm just saying for me this web site isn't the most friendliest I've used lolSure you can narrow it down. Select country, then state, then by city or zip code, and even select within how many miles. Try that and see if you don't get some results.
Thank you now the sight makes sense it is exactly what I'm looking for yea

This post was edited