how about a post on what not to do naked?

just read a story about a woman who arrested for driving nude and drunk the wrong direction on the highway. To add insult to injuryshe had just left her naked husband and naked kid back at the rest stop. he got arrested for indecent exposure.her rap sheet is a bit longer. I am pretty sure the kid is clothed now and in protective custody.all occurred in rural Michigan

This topic was edited
RE: how about a post on what not to do naked?

just read a story about a woman who arrested for driving nude and drunk the wrong direction on the highway. To add insult to injuryshe had just left her naked husband and naked kid back at the rest stop. he got arrested for indecent exposure.her rap sheet is a bit longer. I am pretty sure the kid is clothed now and in protective custody.all occurred in rural MichiganAll of these things seem to be stuff you just wouldn't want to do whether naked or clothed!

This post was edited

OK! Let's get "Fryin' Bacon" out of the way!

This post was edited

Don't run through Pompas grass naked, or even try to walk through it.

This post was edited

Lets see top of my list picking black berries and mowing stinging nettles

This post was edited

I haven't mowed stinging nettles nude, but I have hiked thru them a few times. Not fun!!

This post was edited

Trust me when I tell you that trying to shave a cat while naked is a very bad idea :P

This post was edited

Yes, just keep the drunked silly stuff out of the discussion

This post was edited

Arc welding or cutting metal with a torch is not a good idea while nude either. Intense UV light, hot sparks and molten metal going all over, so a covering to deflect all that is HIGHLY recommended.

This post was edited

Chopping jalapenos while nude did not work out too well for me. :(
Gator1

This post was edited

Arc welding or cutting metal with a torch is not a good idea while nude either. Intense UV light, hot sparks and molten metal going all over, so a covering to deflect all that is HIGHLY recommended.

This post was edited